❀ behind his back ❀

time skip: 2nd period(science) of school

eunbyul's POV:

well, here we are again, in this boring science class. most of injuries haven't even healed! wait, scratch that, it wasn't that boring. but that was only because jungkook was entertaining me the whole period.

i've learned a lot about jungkook actually, he also invited me to sit at his table during lunch. i accepted with no hesitation but i quickly asked him if sehun could come because you know, i'm not just gonna let him sit by himself because all the girls would all over him. jungkook seemed a little iffy about that idea but he accepted it in the end, so i'm guessing he's fine with it. so pretty much, i'm like his personal body guard! wait, hold on, i'm the reason why girls don't
approach him.
am i intimidating or just ugly? probably both, oh well, at least my best friend benefits from it.

well i guess, we'll just wait for lunch to find out more about him...

timeskip: lunch period

eunbyul's POV:

as i was walking into the cafeteria with sehun by my side, i spotted jungkook coming over to me with a-a banana milk carton?

whatever, he really acts like a baby. constantly pouting, giving puppy eyes, whining when he doesn't get what he wants. it's really cute!!

"eunbyul-ah! come with me! let's go to our table!"

oh god, there goes his honey sweet voice again. can this he get anymore attractive? for christ's sake, even the back of his head is attractive.

as we passed by sehun and i's usual table, sehun poked my arm and looked at me with a very visible confused face.

"isn't he friends with that jimin guy or something?"

and that's when reality struck me, jimin is one of jungkook's best friends. so much for a relaxed stress-free lunch.

once we got to the table, jungkook moved his bag over to his right so i could sit next to him with sehun on my other side. as sehun and i sat down, i could feel everyone's eyes on me.
i was internally screaming at that point.

"hyungs! these are my friends! moon eunbyul and oh sehun!"

they all looked at each other, and then back at us. to be honest, they were all actually really attractive. i scanned the table for a familiar face and thank god, i didn't see jimin and his "girlfriend".

"annyeonghaseyo! my name is kim seokjin! and yours?"

"a-annyeonghaseyo my name is moon eunbyul", i said a bit flustered because dAmn that boy was attractive!

"do you know park jimin!", the one with a boxy smile asked.

"yah! don't remind her of it! the whole story seemed as a misunderstanding.", jungkook said defensively

hm, so i'm guessing jimin mentioned my name to them before.

after the introduced themselves to me, they were actually really kind and considerate. i was totally confused on why they were hanging out with someone as ignorant as jimin.

as the time went on, we shared a couple of jokes and out of the corner of my eye i can see sehun laughing as well. he isn't the type to open up to people quickly but seeing him advance this fast was pretty shocking.

i also noticed sehun fiddling with something underneath the table. it seemed as if  it was some kind of electronic because he was taking multiple short wires from his backpack. i didn't pay too much time to it since i was having the time of my life.