❀fought back❀

3rd person POV
while standing there for awhile, someone tapped eunbyul's shoulder. eunbyul quickly turned behind her to see whoever wanted to gain her attention.
"oh, annyeonhaseyo seyoung unnie!".
yes, seyoung was older than eunbyul but by only 2 months.
"eunbyul, we need to talk.", seyoung said with teary eyes that looked as if she was about to cry.
"of course unnie! what is it?", a cheery eunbyul questioned.
seyoung took a deep sigh while trying to stifle back her smirk and laughter.
"you can't hang out with jiminie oppa anymore! he's mine! stay away from him!", seyoung shouted.
eunbyul was taken aback by the words that have just been spoken and are now being dragged out into the air.
"what do you mean i can't hang out with jiminie? did he do something?", eunbyul asked quite worriedly.
"no, oppa didn't do anything wrong, you did!", seyoung sternly said while shoving a bemused eunbyul back.
"i could've had oppa all for myself but just had to get in the way and ruin it.
you. ruined. it!",
seyoung said while pushing her back even more between every word she said. eunbyul as completely frozen in her place after being treated like that. no one has ever gotten on her nerves like seyoung did. her anger was building up so much, it was hard to let it stay inside. a few more punches to the side later, eunbyul had enough. she couldn't pretend as if nothing hurt her because it really did. and so eunbyul did what any other 7 year old would've done.
she fought back.
eunbyul kicked the back of seyoung's knee which made her fall forward. after hitting the hard ground, seyoung got up and looked at eunbyul saying she'd regret doing this and that she'd have jimin-oppa in no time.
eunbyul trusted nothing she said and kicked her left ankle which resulted in seyoung once again falling to the ground.
eunbyul stood there with victory washing over. the old little eunbyul would not have done that. she was finally standing up for her-
her thoughts were cut off. they were cut off by a familiar voice shouting her name and someone crying. eunbyul looked down and saw jimin comforting seyoung.
"eunbyul what did you do? why'd you hurt her? her ankle is hurt now because of you!", a very angry and confused jimin said while helping up a sobbing seyoung.
eunbyul looked down and saw that seyoung's ankle was swollen. was what she did really that bad? she never expected it to turn out like this. but eunbyul didn't want to lose her one and only friend.
"wait jiminie! i didn't mean it! she was hurting me first! she said that i shouldn't hang ou-"
eunbyul then realized she was talking to herself as she gazed at seyoung with with her arm wrapped around jimin's shoulder. to be honest, eunbyul felt a spark of jealousy in her heart.
then, seyoung looked back at eunbyul with a smirk painted on her face.
eunbyul just stood there, taken aback by everything that has just happened.
oh how she wishes she could just slap that smirk right off her face
a small group of students huddled around eunbyul to ask if she was okay.
all eunbyul could do was let the tears stream down her face as she couldn't process any words to say.
A/N: uGHguHh SEYOUNG CAN FIGHT ME TBH. I LOWKEY DIDNT WANT TO WRITE THIS SECTION BUT I HAD TO SO THE PLOT WOULD FLOW BETTERRR;[[[[[[