❀angels?❀

A/N: do note that all bangtan members will be in the same grade around 16-17 years old^^

3rd person POV
time skip brought to you by the muted fanchants @ the ama's

after all of their classes, it was finally lunch and sehun and eunbyul could see each other again.

"aigoo! i missed you so much eun-eun!", sehun said while throwing his arms around eunbyul's petite shoulders.
"sehun, what the actual fuck, we've only been apart for 3 hours. why are you whining.", eunbyul retorted.
"well geez, i guess oppa is sorry then", he said sadly.

eunbyul pulled sehun into the warmest hug after that because she knew if this child next to her definitely had a sensitive soft spot for her.
"yah oppa, i didn't mean it", eunbyul tried to console him.
"eh it's fine, im just kidding. im not that easy", sehun said with a wink.
"you have luhan dude, don't hit on me like that", a giggly eunbyul said.

after a small and quick conversation, the pair arrived at the cafeteria. eunbyul took out her kumamon lunch box while sehun took out his kakao friends lunch box.
"seriously eunnie? you still love kumamon? you're already 16, move onto someth-"
sehun couldn't even finish his sentence due to the kumamon spoon that was chucked at him.
"says the one with the kakao friends lunch box", eunbyul sassily said.
"ahjuesso, whatever", sehun said while rolling his eyes.

the two were sat at a table next to the center table of the cafeteria. everyone including them knew who was going to be at that center table so they didn't even bother to look over at the crowd of people, mostly girls, circulating the table.

"jin eomma! come sit with me!"
"taehyung-oppa notice me!"
"namjoon-ah! i love ryan too!"
"j-hope ssi! i will give you bear bricks!"
"yoongi oppa! give me piano lessons!
"jungkook-oppa! saranghay-

the last person couldn't even finish their point because of jungkook, who angrily stood up and yelled that he wasn't anyone but IU's oppa. no one dared to even call for jimin because they knew that they'd have to deal with seyoung if the ever did.

"why do the still obsess over them anyway", eunbyul thought to herself.
"eunnie? eun-eun? eunbyul? moon eunbyul?", sehun tried to get his friend's attention because he noticed something was off.
"yAh! EARTH TO MOON EUNBYUL", sehun yelled.
despite the loud noise that sehun produced, it got eunbyul's attention.
"aish, what do you need now oppa?"

"you don't look comfortable, are you ok? is it that shortie again? were they bothering you? remember what i said eunnie. if he ever hurts you again, im gonna beat him up."
"aniyo oppa, don't worry", eunbyul tried reassuring her caring friend but she knew he wasn't going to stop until she told him everything.

time skip
(they are still in the cafeteria)
"i'll be right back sebooty, im going to use the restroom"
"ne, go ahead. i'll stay here"

eunbyul got up from her chair and strolled all the way to the bathroom. she looked underneath to see if any of the four stalls were vacant but sadly none of them were.

just then the door opened up, and a group of girls came in.

"if it weren't for anyone but the weak little moon eunbyul. you're still as feeble as you were in 1st grade"
"can you shut up already? nobody asked for you to bring up the past.", eunbyul said through her teeth, her jaw was clenching, and her blood started to boil.
"how about no? just remember jimin is mine and he won't ever forgive you for hurting me back in 1st grade. i told you that you'd regret it back then and look at you now. just as weak and as fragile as before. all we need to do now is to break through your already torn through heart."

flashback:
"eunbyul kicked the back of seyoung's knee which made her fall forward. after hitting the hard ground, seyoung got up and looked at eunbyul saying she'd regret doing this and that she'd have jimin-oppa in no time."

seyoung's words were dripping with venom as she enunciated every word while stepping closer to eunbyul who was getting close to the wall.

"just stop this already. we have all already admitted the fact that jimin chose you over me, have we not?", eunbyul tried to sound as fierce as she could but with her position in this situation, it was hard not to break down and start crying.

"oh, we have? because i remember doing that. actually, i don't think anyone has. not even you."

eunbyul was ready to start swinging but before she could get an impact on seyoung, one of the girls next to her caught it and threw her arm back down to her side.

"nice one dahyun, you've definitely improved. but since she tried to hurt me, why not teach her a little lesson to think about who she's hurting before she actually does anything.", seyoung demanded for dahyun and her other friend, nayeon to start teaching eunbyul a "lesson".

the two friends walked up to the now-quivering eunbyul and slapped both sides of her face before eunbyul could even react. they kicked both sides of we body while eunbyul groaned in the center of their knees.

"i told you that you'd regret it eunbyul. look at you now", the petty seyoung said while watching her two "friends" beat up eunbyul.

eunbyul got two punches throw at her which cause her lip and nose to bleed. no one was here to help her. her vision started to blur and blacken, eunbyul couldn't process anything anymore, not even where she was or what was happen.

this was it. her time had come. her heart stated to slow down. breathing came to a slow stop. eyes threatening to close shut and completely cut off everything, hearing, seeing, touching, smelling-

"yah! get off of her! she didn't do anything! leave this bathroom right now!"

"no! she deserves this unnie!"

"lee seyoung! you heard me! get off of her right now or else i'll tell your parents!"

"shit, nayeon, dahyun! stop! let's go! mianhe unnie!"

as if an angel came from heaven, the pain from both sides stopped.

"unnies! come on! we need to help her! her breathing isn't stable enough! quick!"

ok, so, angels?

just then, eunbyul felt something cold on her forehead with someone pressing down on her chest. her eyes fluttered open as she tried to regain her vision back. after awhile, eunbyul finally had her eyes completely open and she was completely aware of what was happening. she looked around at the four faces surrounding her.

"jennie-ssi, is she okay now?"
"you pabo, of course she's okay lisa"
"jisoo unnie, are you sure lisa's 16, she seems like a 5 year old to me"
"that's no way to speak to your dongsaeng rosé!"

what? who are these people? how were they here at the right time? eunbyul was beyond confused at this point.

"o-oh, annyeong! my name is lisa!", shouted the one with soft looking bangs.

"a-annyeong?", eunbyul could hardly speak because of the amount of confusion in her head right now.

A/N: BLACKPINK IN YO AREAAAAA HDKDKDOFKR COULDN'T RESIST IT. also, if you're confused, lisa is seyoung's older cousin. older by only a month and so that's why seyoung skrt skrt skrt away because she knew lisa would definitely tell her parents about her wrong-doings.