❀ soft hearted ❀

jin's POV:

after i told eunbyul that i'll make sure jiminie and seyoung learn their lesson, the boys and i were already plotting what we should do.

since JK wanted to get seyoung back for flirting with him behind his "beloved" hyung's back, he decided he wants to handle her first.
tsk, what a childish boy he is.

this part isn't the easiest though, because we're going to need eunbyul and some others for the plan.

the whole plan is solely just supposed to make jimin and seyoung overlook the whole thing. and maybe we'll even make seyoung think about her past.

this'll all go down on friday.

hopefully this whole thing works and we don't make a fool out of ourselves. i really want jimin to realize what he's been doing to eunbyul and how seyoung treats her. that's the part that i think is the most messed up.

3rd person POV:

jin and the rest of the boys, except for jimin of course, were all at the table. carefully telling eunbyul what she had to do in this whole plan for her to come out successful. they had to be on their toes though because, who knows when her "royalty" would pop out of nowhere.

hoseok was guarding the perimeter of the whole entire table. making sure a sneaky seyoung doesn't hear onto the discussion.

hoseok being the scaredy cat he is though, is making it very obvious that he's trying to protect his friends from the "predator".

"gosh, he's a dork.", eunbyul thought to herself.

"eun-eun, eunnie?, yah eunbyul!"

her friends were calling for her attention countlessly.

eunbyul replied with a simple "hmm?" as if she didn't just so bluntly space out.

"c'mere, you need to know more.", recited seokjin with a sneaky smirk upon his beautiful and handsome face.

"aish, okay, i'm coming", said eunbyul while rolling her eyes.

sehun's POV:

wow, i never thought that jimin's friends would be so well organized about this whole situation. i'm still surprised that they were able to even keep this whole plan to themselves.
quite impressive i must say.
they said the whole thing will take place on...friday? tsk, stupid me wasn't listening as close as i guess i was supposed to be. but hey, at least i still know what to do. well, sort of.

there are others that are helping too but, i'd rather not tell. maybe it'll be a surprise! 

to be honest, im actually quite excited for this whole thing to happen. i've always wanted to know what it's like punching someone shorter than me. or well, just the general idea of punching someone sounds cool.

although, they did tell me to keep control of myself...especially eunbyul.

i guess i'll try to contain myself but, it might not be as easy as you think. after knowing how much pain and confusion this little boy has caused my best friend, i think it's finally time to make him and his girlfriend realize what they've been doing for the past 9 years.

time skip: lunch period of the next day
3rd person POV:

"hyung? can you come with me?", a nervous jungkook asked.