❀ lingering love ❀ {finale}

everyone stood still, it was as if time froze for jimin. he couldn't believe his ears, he didn't believe his ears. was this the seyoung he knew?

"you're only doing this to make it look like seyoung is the bad one! it's only because eunbyul tricked you guys into thinking she's innocent! it's eunbyul who is doing wrong! not seyoung!"

jimin lost his patience and tried his best to free himself from taehyung and jungkook's arms.

he wanted to hit jin and watch him bleed. he didn't know what got into his hyung's head but whatever it was, it made matters worse.

from this point on, jimin didn't know who to trust. deep down, jimin's mind knew it was seyoung, but his heart was telling him it wasn't her.

the grip on jimin's arms because intense.

the boys heard what sounded like a bunch of girls in the background, coming near their circle.

and there she was, the person park jimin used to love. lee seyoung.

seyoung hurried out of jennie and jisoo's grip and knelt down on the ground and threw her arms around jimin.

"oh my god! jimin-oppa! what have the done to you? they're all monsters! don't listen to them, only listen to me."

as seyoung brought her thumb up to wipe jimin's evident tear, he quickly avoided the contact.

"don't you dare touch lee seyoung. they didn't do anything to me. you're the one who's the monster! you cheated behind my back!"

seyoung looked shocked. how'd jimin know about this?

"what do you mean oppa? did they tell you that? they're only lying so that eunbyul can get you back"

jimin had shoved seyoung off of his chest while she landed on the ground and made sure she stayed far away.

"no one is lying except for you! you caused all of this mess! you put eunbyul through so much! you've made me hurt her! you made it seem like you were innocent when in reality, you're the instigator!"

seyoung was surprised that jimin had found all of this out. no words came out of her mouth, she really didn't know what to do.

jimin simply just sat there, whimpering and running his hand through his hair as a sign of frustration.

jisoo had finally composed herself and went towards jimin. she bent down so they'd be eye level and carefully said,

"get her back jimin-ah. even if she won't accept you easily."

it was silent

no one spoke nor dare make a sound.

finally, jimin rose his head and began to speak

"i will get her back no matter what
because i have something special for her.
and that is my
lingering love
for her, and only her."

The End