❀honey bun café❀

A/N: lmao they will finally be teenagers in this chapter. by the way, jimin is 17 at the moment while eunbyul is 16. seyoung is also 16 but still older than eunbyul.
*explicit languageeee*

10 years later:
moon eunbyul walked into the honey scent-filled café. it was a quite dainty and somewhat aesthetic place to be.
pictures on the wall, potted plants in the corners, and a large glass display filled with tasty sweet delicacies. the sight engulfed her into tranquility. after gazing around the place's interior, she quickly went into the back where the employees were.
"annyeonghaseyo sehun oppa!", eunbyul said brightly with a playful smile on her face.
"annyeonghaseyo eunnie!", the well-carved and sturdily built 17 year old man said with a flash of innocence in his eyes.
"are the peppermint barks been frozen yet?", eunbyul questioned.
"no not yet, i was planning to put them in the freezer once im-", sehun didn't even get to finish his explanation because the beyond active moon eunbyul was already putting on her apron, washing her hands, and holding up a tray filled with a large tray of dark chocolate and peppermint substances.
"aish, this girl. i didn't even get to finish my sentence.", sehun calmly mumbled underneath his breath while shaking his head.
the door rung as to signal someone coming in. eunbyul was always appointed as the cashier since she was much of a social butterfly.
"annyeonhaseyo! welcome to honey bun café! how may i help you on this fine evening?", eunnie said with a welcoming smile shooting towards the customer.
it was an elder lady with a thin frame of spectacles positioned on her face.
"annyeong, i'll have the 6-treat box please.".
eunbyul already had the corresponding box open and ready to be filled which surprised the lady as she didn't really expect much from this 16-year old girl.
"i will have the-"
here sentence was cut off by the door opening again, eunbyul looked up and saw a somewhat familiar couple. she felt a wave of recognition wash over her when she caught a glimpse of the man's face. she just couldn't put her finger on it.
"h-hajima ahjumma, what would like?", when eunbyul said her apology the elderly woman could sense the presence of sincerity in her voice.
"don't worry about it, it's fine. i'll just have 2 uyu puddings, 3 songpyeon, and one matcha mochi toast.".
eunbyul skillfully took all of the dessert named and placed then in the box.
"will that be all ahjumma?", eunbyul asked before confirming her purchase.
"ne, i won't need too much since all of this is for my grandchildren", the woman said while fixing her spectacles.
upon hearing that the elderly woman wasn't even buying for herself, eunbyul pitied her and decided to put in a bag
of the raspberry-flavored cloud cookies. those of course, were free from charge.
"gahmsapniada ahjumma! come again! jebal!", she said as she waved her elder goodbye.
now it was time for the strangely familiar couple. eunbyul tried identifying their faces but simply couldn't. although, eunbyul did feel a little flustered when she saw the man looking at her.
"annyeonghaseyo! welcome to honey bun café! what would you like?", as eunbyul was introducing herself she noticed the man peering down at her nametag,
"my name is moon eunbyul!", she said it hesitantly as if the couple already knew her name but did it anyways.
the couple selected the 8-treat box and started naming desserts.
"may i have 3 hotteoks and, hmm, jiminie oppa, what do you want!".
everything became clear when eunbyul heard that name. she took a second glance at the man who was giving her a glare.
"tsk, why is she here", jimin mumbled trying to stay as quiet as possible.
eunbyul heard what jimin had to say and felt her entire world crashing down. she remembered when jimin left her that day for seyoung.
never in her life did she ever think that she'd lose her first friend and first crush to the ever-so-bitchy lee seyoung.
but there was always something in eunbyul's head telling her to explain the whole thing to jimin. but she couldn't because there was one thing in her way,
lee seyoung
of course it'd be her if not anyone else.
in all honesty, she wanted to slit seyoung's throat if she stepped a foot closer next to jimin. her jealousy was pretty much eating her alive. although, as if on cue, seyoung clung onto jimin and kissed his lips.
"well shit, fuck you too then seyoung"
seyoung made sure to moan while kissing jimin's lips just to add a hint of steamy to their little moment in front of eunbyul. she wanted to make sure eunbyul knew she was having a good time with her oppa. at this point, eunbyul knew that her tears were very visible to them.
just then, an angry and frustrated sehun came storming to the couple.
"yah! are you guys not embarrassed? do you even know what you're doing in public. that's disgusting! leave this café and get a freaking room!".
and that was all sehun could shout before seyoung broke the kiss and started to shoot back.
"i don't think you'd want me to leave this place. my parents own SM entertainment. the second best kpop company there is! you shouldn't be yelling at me like that!".
sehun's face did grow a tad bit paler upon hearing that the clingy piece of trash had the country's second most wealthy parents. after a second though, sehun's shocked face turned into a smirk while thinking about what he was going to say next.
"SM? tsk, my family owns BigHit, the number one kpop company. i think you should tone down the attitude and realize who you're talking to."
eunbyul did feel the blood rushing to her cheeks when sehun mentioned her parent's company. she only ever told sehun about her wealthy parents.
"ugh whatever,is this true eunbyul? that your loud boyfriend's parents own BigHit? well, no wonder he's your boyfriend, you're probably only dating him for the money. tsk, such a gold digger.".
to be honest, jimin did feel a little jealous at the fact that whoever this man was beside eunbyul was her boyfriend. he had a hard time believing that and hoped it was just a misunderstanding. jimin still had feelings for eunbyul but after what she did to seyoung, he couldn't forgive her.
after all of the eyes gazing upon her if she had anything to say, eunbyul finally manned-up and started rambling back.
"first of all, i am not a gold digger. he is not my boyfriend. he is just my co-worker who actually cares for me. damn, i wonder how many calories you burned while jumping to conclusions.
second of all, just leave this fucking place. no one asked for information about how wealthy your family is. well, if anything, no one really asked for your presence here anyways. so just go away and find someone else to brag about yourself to. it's 100% guarantee that they'll listen to your over-the-top confindence. they'll give you the attention you want. because by the looks of it, your own parents don't give you enough attention and so you're out here looking for the attention you've always wanted.",
eunbyul summed everything up by holding out her cupped empty hand and told seyoung that that was how many fucks she gave. she gave none.
sehun and jimin were shocked. they both didn't know eunbyul would curse to anyone like that. they had never seen an angrier side of her. everything was finished by seyoung dragging jimin by his wrist out the door.
"damn eunbyul, didn't know you'd curse like that.", sehun said with an impressed expression.
"i fucking hate that bitch", eunbyul spat out.
"yeah, i can tell. by the way, was that the jimin guy you always tell me about? he's actually a lot shorter than expected.", sehun said with a little chuckle at the end which also earned him a little chuckle from eunbyul as well.

A/N: wowieeeee this chapter was so long;-; but hey, this book went from 13 reads to freaking 29 reads! what the heck?¿? anyways, thanks you guys for the support^^