❀oh sehun❀

A/N: OH MY GOD SHSKFOOSKDLF WE WENT FROM 29 READS TO 44 READS WTH. I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO ESCALATE THAT FAST LMAO.
thank you guys so much for the support!♥️♥️

3RD PERSON POV
"wait wait wait hold on, park jimin used to be your friend?", a very confused sehun asked.
"ne oppa, we both were very close friends back in first grade. he helped me come out of my shell.", eunbyul struggled to say without shedding a tear. she already explained to sehun that she had to make things right and find a way to explain to jimin that it was seyoung's fault and not hers. sehun completely believed everything eunbyul had said.
the whole time during the conversation, eunbyul's petite body was engulfed in sehun's long warm arms that made her feel at home. eunbyul and sehun didn't like each other as lovers though, they were just that particular pair of friends that lived each other but not in a relationship way. sehun and eunnie were told they looked like the perfect couple many times before so it wasn't a shocker when seyoung assumed they were dating. the thing is though,
sehun's gay.
he has a boyfriend named luhan.
(HUNHAN BISHSHDHD)
the two were rarely ever pictured together though because luhan lived in china due to his career but would visit seoul whenever he had the chance.
eunbyul completely accepted the fact that sehun was gay and thought he was just a normal human being.
after about half an hour, eunbyul decided to take home a box of gluten-free box of cookies for someone special near and dear to her heart. they meant the world to her and so eunbyul felt like giving him everything he deserved. sehun's met him before and thought he was actually pretty cool. the two would hangout with each other whenever eunbyul was doing something else in her condo.
time skip~
sehun brought eunbyul home and as she was getting out of the car, sehun stopped her.
"yah, if you ever see him again, tell me okay? that shortie needs to be taught a lesson on listening. i'll beat him up if he ever hurts you again".
eunbyul scoffed at his statement and smiled a little.
"aish, don't worry oppa, it's fine!", eunbyul declared reassuringly.
"tsk, as if, you were literally crying a river on my shoulder.", sehun said with a teasing tone while pointing to his tear- drenched shoulder.
"anyways, just tell me okay? yehet! ohorat!", and just like that, sehun rolled up his window and started playing "love me right" by exo.
"aigoo, why am i friends with that guy", eunbyul thought to herself while entering her condo.