❀first day of school❀

3rd person POV
it was an early monday morning when moon eunbyul. although, if it weren't for her annoying alarm clock to start beeping, eunbyul would still be comfortably wrapped up in a blanket.

"ugh, first day of sophomore year. at least i'll spend time with sehun oppa. that guy is honestly why im even interested anymore.", eunbyul tried to think optimistically while getting out bed. she went to her closet and began to get ready.
eunbyul tried her best to look somewhat presentable so she'd start sophomore year with a somewhat good reputation. after a couple of minutes, eunbyul chose a simple outfit that didn't really take most of her time:

after putting on her simple outfit, eunbyul put her hair into a messy high bun and left her bangs in the front

after putting on her simple outfit, eunbyul put her hair into a messy high bun and left her bangs in the front. she wasn't really that type of person to go all out with make-up just because it was the first day of school, but she definitely wasn't the type of person to go to school while looking like she just got out of bed. and so, eunbyul put on her casual brown eyeliner and smudged it out with a light brown eyeshadow. she finished of the whole look by putting on her favorite lip tint. she checked her phone and saw it was 2 hours before school even started.
"aigoo, so early moon eunbyul. i should start eating.", she thought to herself.
before preparing anything to eat, she went to her kumamon backpack and checked off everything she needed.

after checking her list about three times, eunbyul finally decided to make herself breakfast. she made herself some kimbap so she'd at least feel full even though she knew that wasn't gonna last her the six hours of "learning".

now that she had 1 hour left before school, eunbyul finally chose to feed junghee.
"junghee-ah! come here!",
she'd always use her cutest aegyo whenever she played with her bunny.
after playing with him for awhile, eunbyul was out of the door with her phone in hand and earphones connected, calmly walking her way to school which took about 10 minutes.

eunbyul could sense someone was following her but never seemed to be bothered by it. when she stopped by a park, the person following her finally came to reveal themself
"bOO!", the childish oh sehun screamed at eunbyul.
"yAH! YOU PABO! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN OR ELSE I'LL TELL VIVI THAT YOU WERE PLAYING WITH JUNGHEE WITHOUT HER!", eunbyul yelled at they guy who was standing there in shock because of what eunbyul threatened to do.
"oh come on, you wouldn't do that would you?", sehun worriedly asked.
"are you serious? of course not, only to get you back.", she retorted back while flicking his forehead.
"let's just get going shall we?", eunbyul tried her best to not break her neck while having to look up at sehun.
"ne, let's go eun-eun, or else we'll be late on the first day of school. as sehun said that though, he teasingly placed his forearm on eunbyul's head and lightly patted her shoulder.
"tsk, this kid", eunbyul sighed while rolling her eyes.
"keep rolling your eyes and you'll find a brain back there.", sehun tried to hold back his chuckles but simply couldn't when all eunbyul did was huff and pout.
"well at least if the sky falls down one day, you'll be first to die.", eunbyul slyly said back.
"and what are the chances of that eunnie?".
"the same chances of you getting a girl", eunbyul gave sehun a smirk.
"uhm excuse me, my name is oh sehun and my jawline is sharper than your grades."
"at least im taller than your grades if they were to be put on a bar graph."
"yah! shut up!".

the two rambled on for so long they didn't even notice they passed the school about 2 minutes ago.

A/N: so, i tried making this a somewhat long chapter🤷🏻‍♀️
btw, sehun and eunbyul are in the same grade. they met each other in 8th grade and so they've known each other for a very long time. sehun was always given info about jimin from eunbyul but never met him in real life until they were shouted at in the café:]