❀ believe ❀

LOCATION SWITCH: school central

taehyung, jungkook, and a very confused jimin all walked to the central. jungkook and taehyung looked to each other at times but not often enough so that jimin would notice.

"bring him to the center spot.", murmured taehyung's tiny ear piece.

"kookie i think the event is near the center spot. let's go there, shall we?"

all jungkook could do was flash a nervous smile with a timid "sure" as he tried his best not to make it evident he was about to become a nervous wreck.

taehyung was on jimin's right with jungkook on his left. the both of them brought jimin near the central circle of the school.

jimin noticed taehyung's grip getting a little too firm and tried to shake his hand away but it was no use.

just then, the rest of bts had come out from behind the bushes.

every single one of them came out with a smirk and firm eyes on jimin.

"hyungs?! what are you guys doing here?"

jimin was scared. he didn't know what was happening or why everything was happening. he usually didn't get nervous like this but oh boy, this was a real spine shaker.

as jimin stood in shock, seokjin stepped forward and prepared to give a full-on questionnaire to his dongsaeng.

"what do you think of moon eunbyul as a person?"

"she's a monster. she's self-centered. she only care for herself and nobody else. why do you keep bringing her up?! she's nothing but trouble! have you seen what she does to seyoung?!"

all seokjin could do was snicker and laugh as he shook his head. he couldn't believe his dongsaeng right now.

jimin had lost his patience and apparently, his honorifics too.

"yah! seokjin! what's so funny? you think eunbyul hurting seyoung is funny? this is why no one laughs at your stupid jokes! you find the most dumbest things funny! seyoung getting hurt by eunbyul is not a joke!"

everyone gasped. no one dared to ever forget about the honorifics, especially for seokjin. he was the oldest out of the group and didn't like people who forgot about their honorifics.

seokjin would've started a whole other ramble about jimin's honorifics but right now is not the time. for eunbyul he said in his head. all of this was for eunbyul and he wouldn't let the plan crumble because of him.

"forgetting about honorifics now, are we? you really think that about eunbyul? do you even know what she goes through? what she deals with every single day because of you? of course you don't! you're too busy being seyoung's little slave! you only show up at the moments where eunbyul looks like the victim!"

jimin was about to yell something back but before he could, sehun had enough and stepped into the confrontational circle formed by the rest of bangtan and began to speak.

"you think you know about everything seyoung does, don't you? i know you still care about eunbyul. remember that day at the café? where you obviously got jealous because i was with eunbyul and your so-called girlfriend assumed we were dating? you brought that jealousy upon yourself! if you had listened to eunbyul that one day back in 1st grade, maybe this wouldn't have happened and you could've easily been with eunbyul. but no, your easy-tempered little self trusted seyoung, not eunbyul! the one who you actually were mutual with! why did you let go of her that easily? did she really not mean that much to you? were you just playing with her feelings for the joy of it? did you!?"

sehun began tearing up at this point. he's had enough of jimin's antics and problematic accusations of eunbyul's "bullying" mishaps.

"you do not know what she has been through because of you! you've been staying on the sidelines, only watching seyoung! do you even realize what you've done to her physically and emotionally?"

"you're just making this up sehun! you just want me to break up with seyoung just so that eunbyul finally leaves you alone!"

everyone gasped. they didn't know that jimin was pushed off of his limits. how dare he said something like that. everyone crowded even more around jimin.

-

in the meanwhile, sehun brought out a speaker.  jungkook noticed but didn't pay too much attention since he was trying his best to keep a feisty jimin latched to his arms.

"you really think eunbyul is that bad? you really think eunbyul is the reason why seyoung ends up crying? why don't you listen to this and tell me, what do you hear"

sehun held up the speaker and pressed the "play" button. not only was it near jimin, but it was also up in everyone's plain sight.

at this point, multiple of students had crowded around the scene. journalists for the school came by, countless people surrounded with their cellphones in hand.

"s-seyoung! you have a boyfriend!

"so? it's not like he's here or anything. and plus, you guys don't have the heart to tell him anyways. now i'll ask again, who is this unwanted girl and why is she sitting here?"

sehun simply let the audio play as a numerous amount of students listened and learned how much of an immature cheater seyoung was.