❀kyeopta❀

3rd person POV
"ANDWAE! eunnie we only have history together! sebooty is sad!", sehun whined while pouting in front of a giggly eunbyul.
the both of them got their class schedule and were disappointed that they only had one class with each other.
"ne, it's okay oppa, we still get to see each other at the café right?", eunbyul did whatever she could to cheer the childish 17-year old boy next to her because whenever he started to do his aegyo she'd be lying on the floor because of his cuteness.

"i mean, i guess that'll work too then eunnie, but hey, if that jimin guy with his clingy girlfriend ever bother you tell me okay?", sehun always reassured eunbyul to call for him whenever she needed help.
"aigoo, since when are you so over-protective?", eunbyul said while pointing at sehun with a confused yet glad face.

"ever since i encountered park jimin."

"ahjuesso oppa, i guess. we better get ready to go now then since it's," eunbyul calmly said before checking her watch,
"aH SHIT IT'S ONE MINUTE BEFORE CLASS STARTS",
if there was anything eunbyul didn't like except for seyoung, it was definitely being late to a class.
"bYE OPPA SEE YOU LATER!", sehun couldn't even say bye since eunbyul was already running up the stairs.

time skip brought to you by jimin's cute lil sneezes

eunbyul had actually gotten to her class just in time.
the bell rung right after eunbyul entered the classroom. she stood there for second while trying to look for a seat, somewhere near the sides. eunbyul loved the side of the classroom. she pretty much lived in the side of the classroom when she was still in 1st grade.

looking for empty seats, eunbyul found one next to a decent-looking guy that had a box of banana milk on the corner of his desk. he seemed somewhat shy when she inched closer to the desk but damn, he was good-looking.

he had that soft ebony hair that was perfectly swooped to the side of his head. he had cute little beady eyes that were so dark you could see your reflection in it. eunbyul also noticed that the guy had an ironman key chain on his backpack.

considering that this was the first day for the both of them, eunbyul wanted to introduce herself to him. not as a lover, but as just a friend. the teacher wasn't here yet so why not?

"annyeong! my name is moon eunbyul! what's your name?", eunbyul tried to not sound like a creep but kind of failed when she tried to inch closer to the dreamy boy.

"o-oh uh, annyeonghaseyo, my name is j-jeon jungguk.", eunbyul could sense that he was hesitating and so she gave the boy who went by the name "jungguk", a reassuring and comforting smile.

in all honesty, eunbyul wanted to see his smile. she felt as if she was going to die if she did though. if he looked good with just a resting face, his smiling face must be the death of her .

just then, jungguk gave her a smile.
not just any smile though. it was an adorable bunny smile. the way the corners of his eyes crinkled when he smiled.

moon eunbyul was practically screaming and melting in the inside at this point. she felt her cheeks redden as soon as he smiled.
"a-are you okay?", jungguk tried to comfort her since he noticed her cheeks getting red.
"im okay, don't worry", eunbyul felt even more embarrassed that this boy even noticed her red cheeks. she tried to get the feeling of fluster away by massaging her cheeks.
"ah, kyeopta", eunbyul heard him utter under his voice while returning back to his desk since the teacher was in the room.

welp, eunbyul couldn't wait for this year. and that's all because of the bunny-like boy sitting next to him during science.

A/N: aYO ITS JURGKOOK IN THE HOUSE. but honestly,
jungkook with a bottle of banana milk will make me melt.