Chapter 1.

"I can't believe PAX is already over! I am gonna miss you guys!" I  said eating a slice of pineapple pizza.
"I know! This week went by so fast! But we did get to meet so many fans. I can't wait to put the artwork up." Mark said.
"Guys! We will see each other in a few days, it will be by webcams but still." Felix said annoyed.
I rolled my eyes and kept eating. We kept talking about what fun we had that week. Once we were done eating we headed to our hotels. Somehow I and Mark always book the same hotel.
"Hey Sean, are you gonna have the free breakfast tomorrow?"
"Yea I'll be down around 8."
"Cool, I'll be there to say goodbye to you."
"Okay, night Mark."
"Goodnight Sean."

I went into my room and changed into my Pj's. Signe is at home, She wasn't able to make it this trip.

Hey, honey, I'm in my room, heading to bed. I love you😘💜

I plugged my phone in and went to sleep. Tomorrow I have to get up early and pack the rest of my things and head home.

********************************
I rolled over waking up.
"Oh man, what time is it?" I opened my eyes to find out that I'm not in the hotel room.
"What the?" I jump up, I tried to stand but my arms were chained.
"Who goes there?" It was a male's voice.
"Bob is that you?" I tried looking for him but the room is so dark.
"Sean?"
"Yea it's me, what is going on?"
"No idea, the last thing I remember is going to bed when I woke up tied to a pole!"
"Who else is here?"
"I see other bodies but we are the only ones who have woken up."
"I can't see shit."
" Well there is a lot of people here, some are tied to a pole, others are chained to walls."
"I'm chained. And hungry."
"Really Sean! We have been kidnapped and the food is the first thing you think of!"
"Stop fighting." A voice said, he sounded like he was on the other side of the room.
"Who is that?" I asked.
"It's me, I have been up for a while, just too sore to say anything."
"MARK!" I screamed.
"Why are you sore?" Bob asked.
" I'm a light sleeper, they woke me up, I fought back but with the weapons they have. They won."
"Who are they?" Bob asked.
"No idea. There was at least 5 of them. When I was knocked unconscious they put me in a van."
" we will get out of here," I said.