Chapter 26

Amy's POV

"Now we go save the players," Mark said as we headed down the steps.

We busted in on the game, after looking in the rooms getting some more weapons we saw someone looking through a cabinet. We walked closer to the person, after a few steps we saw that it was Felix. He looked up at us,

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" He asked giving us a hug.

"Getting the fuck out of here, Bossman is dead and most of the guards are. Who is all left?" Mark asked hugging Felix.

"There is some new boss in charge, as soon as you guys showed that the boss is dead he picked me to go in here. it's just him and me."

"Well, we are too," Mark said. "Let's go." We walked around for a little checking the rooms and hallways. I went to turn into a room but I was pulled backward and let out a huge scream. When the rest of the team turned around I had a gun to my head. Mark's face lost all color.

"Put your weapons down or I will shoot her."

"Okay." Everyone put their guns on the ground, Mark never lost eye contact with me.

"I should thank you guys, I am now in charge. Which means I can do what I want."

"We put our guns down, now let her go." Mark pleaded, I tried to move my head to see who it was but the gun got pressed to my head harder.

"I make the rules, Maybe I will kill her. Oh to see the look on your face when her blood is everywhere."

Mark looked like he was going to throw up or pass out at the thought.

I wasn't able to see what he hand in his hand but he was tracing my face with it, from the look on everyone's face it is not a cookie.

"What do you want from us?" Sean asked holding on to Signe.

"To play, aren't we having a fun time playing? Well, I wanted to play alone with Felix but since you guys want to play. Let's play. Mark, how far can I get this knife into Amy before you cry?"

"Let's not play that game," Mark begged, he was about to break down.

He took the knife and traced my heart with it, I didn't look at the knife I just looked at Mark. If I die he is the last person I want to see.

"Well, let's play here." He took the knife and ran the tip of the blade against my side. There was a loud noise above us, I looked up and saw that the vent was getting ready to break. As he took the blade away from my skin the vent came crashing on top of him, I ran to Mark with tears in my eyes.

"I got you, you are safe." He said holding me not letting me go. I started to cry in his arms.

"What the hell?" The voice came from the broken vent on the ground.

"WADE?" We all said.

"Hey guys, what did I miss?" He asked standing up.

"You just saved Amy's life. Thank you." Mark let me go and hugged him when he was done he went back to holding me.

"That was the last of them, we need to get out of here," Felix said.

"No use, we are locked in here," Wade said. "I checked everywhere I could. There is no way out."

"Then how do we leave?" Mark asked holding onto me tightly.

"We need to make sure he is dead and not just knocked out," Sean said walking over to his body, he moved the vent off of him then put it back on. "Yep, he dead. His neck landed on the knife." He walked back over to Signe wrapping his arms around her.