Chapter 3.

Marks POV.
We have been here for at least a full day now. Everyone has woken up, those guys come in every now and then to let us use the bathroom. They put guns to our heads and walk us to a different room that only has a toilet and a sink. So far only one guy has had the decency to turn around. The food is not the greatest but when you're held captive, food is food. They untied us and gave us blow up beds with a thin blanket.
"Why do you think we are here?" Bob asked walking around.
"No idea, maybe they want money for our return," I said. My back is still sore from them. I think one shocked me I can't remember. The Whole event is a blur. Thank god Amy left early.
"Mark you think a lot." It was Felix.
"What else is there to do?"
" find a way out of here."
" I'm telling you that is not a good idea. There are like 5 of them."
"Okay, and there are 9 of us here. We can take em."
" Felix look at Mark, these guys don't play fair. He has marks and bruises all over him." Sean said walking over to us.
"But what are they gonna do with all of us if we attack at once?"
"Shoot us," Joey said crying. "They are gonna kill us!"
"Awe Joey it's gonna be okay, we will get out of this." Sean gave him a hug.
"You guys are such babies." Felix plopped on his bed. We didn't say anything for a while. What was there to talk about?

After dinner there was an alarm then the guys ran in with their guns and yelled at us to get against the wall, we ran to the wall scared of what they will do. Well all of us except Felix.
"Come at me! I'm not scared!"
"Felix shut your ass up and get over here!" Sean screamed at him.
"Why are we not fighting them!"
"They have guns you asshole! Joey screams at him.
"Felix do as your told or Signe will get shot." One of the guys said. I looked at Sean and his face went pale.
"Felix they have Signe get over here now." Sean was trying to be strong but you could hear how scared he was.
"Fine but only because you have her." He walked over next to me.
"Who else do you have?" I asked.
"You will find out when the time is right. But now you have some company." A different guy said as a group of unconscious males came in. They laid them on the floor and left.
I looked back at Sean and he was not doing okay, I wrapped him in my arms.
"Sean it's gonna be okay, there is a chance that they lied. Why would they say that to Felix and not you?"
"But what if they do have her? She is a light sleeper like you. They could have done what they did to you to her." He was trying to hold the tears back.
"We don't know anything yet. They can be playing us."
"But what if they are not, look around this room it's all men. What if there is another room like this one but it's all females. She can be in there!"
"Sean we don't know that for sure if we keep thinking like this they will win. I'm not going to let them hurt her, shit they can have Amy but we have to think positive to get out of here alive."
"If they didn't say they had her I would have gone after them," Felix said.
Sean walked over to him and socked him in the face then crawled into his bed pulling the blanket over his face.
I looked at Felix and his nose looked broken, I shook my head and crawled into bed as Bob fixed Felix.

Please don't let them have Amy.....