Chapter 23

Amy's Pov

Mark wasn't happy about this plan but at least we get to be together. Tyler is sneaking him in today, I wonder what he is going to think of the black hair?

"Okay, Sandy, we will be right back I have to do a trash run," Tyler said as he and Ethan went to go get Mark. Tyler told me that Mark is still in pain but he is trying to fight it. I started to clean the room up a little, I made both beds in the bunk and cleaned the chest that my clothes go into.

"Trash, I need your trash," Tyler said wheeling in a big trash can as Ethan closed the door behind them. Tyler pulled the bags out of the can and ripped a bag open. "Breath!"

"I'm okay, where is she?" Mark asked gasping for breath.

"Hi," I said waving.

He looked at me then jumped out of the can running to me to hug me. "You're safe."

"Thanks to Tyler, but we are not safe for long. I found out so much information while I was in the vents. If we don't get out soon, they are gassing the whole building. This guy behind all of this is crazy! He is doing all of this for shits and giggles, and I think we killed someone in the vents. He tried to kill me but Tyler saved me. "

"How did you kill him?" Mark asked.

"He tried to gas us but we got out before the gas got to us. Tyler jammed the vent shut and he has been stuck in there since. I think he died."

"Good, he tried to kill you." Mark was not letting me go and he kept kissing my face.

"We will get out of here I promise, But you need to get up on the top bunk and hide and Ethan needs to take Sandy to lunch," Tyler said cleaning the bags up.

"I don't want to let go," Mark said hold me tighter.

"Mark please, the faster I can blend in here the faster we can get out of here," I said as Mark kissed the top of my head. " I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"Remember you write fan-fic about him and Sean," Tyler said laughing.

We helped Mark onto the top bunk and then left, I went with Ethan as Tyler got some more trash.

"Okay so people don't really talk too much to each other, but they stopped making us wear the mask," Ethan said as we sat at our lunch table. 

"Are they still trying to kill you and Tyler?"

"Oh yeah, look at my plate."  I looked down and saw prepackaged nuts."

"Really?"

"Tyler will eat them."

"What about the other stuff on your plate? Is it safe to eat?"

"I have no idea but I'm not eating most of it. So when they ask you how you got here what do you say?"

"I don't remember, it's a big blur."

"Good. Oh, crap here comes the big boss."

"Hello, Sandy it's so nice to meet you." He said to me.

"Hello, we already met."

"Yes, I believe you had bright red hair at the time."

"I saw the box in the storage room and thought that if I'm gonna die then I should do the one thing I have always wanted to do. Die my hair a normal color." I said with a smile.

"Ah, I see. So Ethan are you making Sandy feel welcomed?"

"I hope so." He said staring him down.

"Perfect! So where is Tyler?"

"He is finishing up some trash runs," Ethan said.

"He should be done by now."

"I am right here, there was a bag that had a hole in it and the trash went everywhere," Tyler said standing in between us and big boss. 

"Oh really?"

"Yeah but it is all cleaned up."

"Go get some food before it is closed." The boss said staring Tyler down.

Tyler rushed to the cafeteria and got some food.

"Sandy I would be careful who you become friends with here, some of them are just using you."

"Says the person who is going to kill all of us," I said glaring at him. He didn't say anything he just walked away.

"What did I miss?" Tyler asked sitting down, he took the nuts off of Ethan's plate and inspected the rest of his food. 

"Bossman tried to tell me to watch who I become friends with," I said.

"Yeah that sounds right, I was able to get more food for the rest. That is what I was doing. Here there are no nuts in any of your food."

"Thank you," Ethan said taking a bite of some mystery meat.

 "Felix is still freaking out, I wonder what they are going to do with him," I said.

"There are still a lot of people in that room. They are giving them food but it seems strange." Tyler said.

"Look we need to change the subject, we can get caught," Ethan said looking around. We talked about some stupid stiff then went back to the room. Since the games have stopped we have nothing to do, so we have been thinking about how to get out of here.

No safe ideas yet.