Chapter 5.

Amy's POV
It has been a week and we are still here, they have started training us. They told us that we need it more than the other team for a fair fight. When I asked them what they meant about a fight they just laughed.  I'm so scared. I keep replaying the night before this nightmare over in my head. I and Mark had a fight, he didn't want me to leave early. I wished I stayed with him.
"Hey, Amy you okay?" Liza asked.
"Nope but I am acting like it, I have to be strong."
"It's gonna be okay, they seem like they have a plan for us."
"Yea but what is it? They have 12 YouTube females and they are teaching us to fight."
"LISTEN UP! IN 10 MINUTES BE READY FOR YOUR NEXT LESSON!" The voice over the loudspeaker screamed.
"What lesson?" Jenna asked.
"No clue but we need to get ready." I put my hair in a high ponytail and watched as the girls got ready. When the time was up the alarm came on and we ran to the wall. The masked guys came in wearing all different colors mask.
"Good job ladies we trained you well. Now single file and follow the man in the blue mask." We looked and saw a man with a blue mask appear from the door. He had his gun ready to use if needed. We followed him single file like they ordered to a new room.
"Grab a pair of safety goggles and stand where your name is." I walked over to my name and put my goggles on.
"We are gonna teach you how to shoot but just In case you decide to be the hero we are giving you paintballs instead of bullets." They handed us each different colors paint. I looked at mine and saw red, Mark's favorite color.

"ALL RIGHT! Now see the target in front of you, hit it."
We all aimed at the target and at different times fired. The paper came forward so we can see how we did. Bullseyes!
"Oh looks like little miss Amy knows how to shoot. I want her on my team." The man with the blue mask said.
"It's not the time to pick teams yet." The guy in the silver mask said.
"Well I still want her on my team, she is the only one who can shoot here."
"Fire again!" The purple masked man said.
We got ready and fired again, Liza Gabbie, and Jenna got bullseyes as well. They had us shoot 10 more times then took us to a new room.
"Okay, now we can see who can shoot let's see who can fight with a knife."
They taught us knife skills for almost an hour then they took us back to our room.
"I'm so tired!" Liza said as she crawled into her bed.
"I know but I'm so hungry too," I said leaning against the wall.
The alarm went off.
"Ugh, we were just up!" Gabbie said as we walked to the wall.
"Food time!" The silver-masked man said as they brought in the mush. As they placed the food in the room the red-masked man walked to me.
"Amy that's some shooting you have there. We all agreed that you have potential. So you don't lose that potential come with me. We have a surprise for you."
He took my arm and lead me out of the room.
"Where are you taking me?" I tried sounded strong.
"We have something to show you. Or should we say, someone!"
We walked a little longer then they tied my hands together. "Stay here till you are told to. Got it?"
"Yes, sir."
He pressed a button and the alarm went off. He opened the door and disappeared into it.
"What the hell do you want again?"
"Felix for the love of god SHUT UP!"
"We can take them!"

The voices, it's sounds like Felix and Sean. My heart started to race.
"You there next to the green haired man, come forward. You should be very proud of someone, they have shown tremendous skills in shooting and combat. As a reward, we decided to let them see you. But you can't touch."
"Please don't let it be Amy, let her be home safe."

                            MARK! NO!

It took everything in me not to run to him.

"Oh little prodigy, it's time to walk in, but remember do anything funny and there will be a heavy price to pay."
I slowly walked in first being blinded by a light, when I got passed it I saw Mark holding on to a fence.
"Mark," I whispered. I looked around and saw all the guys.
"Oh no honey it's gonna be okay, I promise." I kept walking and saw that the guy tied Mark's hands to the fence. "Are you okay? Are you hurt." He asked.
"I'm okay just tired, how about you?" I was right in front of him.
"I'll be better once your safe."
"It's gonna be okay Mark just please follow what they say."
"Who else do they have?"
I looked at the masked man to make sure it was okay to answer.
He nodded his head yes.
"It's all YouTubers, Jenna, Gabbie, Liza, superwoman......... they have Signe." I whispered Signe's name."
"I will tell him, it's gonna be okay honey I promise we will get thru this. I love you so much."
"I love you too."

"Okay, the visit is up let's go back to your holding area, wait in the hallway."The man said.
I nodded my head and left the room. I waited in the hallway for him to come out.
"Now Marky I'm gonna untie you, any funny business SHE pays for it."
"Please let her go, don't hurt her." He begged.
The guys laughed, after a few minutes he was behind me.
"Good job in there, let's get you back to the girls."