Chapter 21

Sean's POV

"Okay so wait, Ethan's mask saved you? How did the shit that got into your system not kill you?" I asked as Mark peeked over the bed.

"No idea, but Tyler is the one who had to take me to the dead body area, he went to take my mask off and I stopped him.  he hid me until he could get me in here. When I was hidden that's when Ethan took Amy out of that room and put her in Tyler's room."

"Okay so I am just going to ask it because we will probably die here, Ethan where is Amy? when Mark talks about her you go pale." Signe asked.

"What?" Mark asked. "What happened?"

"She asked us not to tell you in the note, but she is somewhere in the air duct trying to find help." He said with his eyes closed.

"WHAT" Mark freaked.

"Shhh, they will hear you!" Ethan said pushing him back on the bed,  I grabbed Signe and pushed her under the bed with me.  Ethan sat at the desk acting like he was writing paperwork up. thank god we hid because they did hear Mark.

"Who the fuck screamed?" Two males voices entered the room.

"Huh?" Ethan asked.

"Who the fucked screamed?"

"I didn't hear anything."

"It came from this room."

"I have been doing my reports, remember if I don't do them then you will kill Tyler."

"Oh yea," they said laughing, there was the sound of the door closing.

"They are gone, but I do have to do these papers, I was lying about what will happen to Tyler."

"Why don't they just gass this whole building?" Signe asked.

" We were supposed to, but then Amy went into the vent so Tyler makes a smoke that he will put in the vent tonight. the only thing it will do is stop her from moving forward for a little bit. she can just go to sleep until it clears up."

"Does she have food? Water?" Mark asked you can tell by his voice he is crying.

"Some of the supplies with a book bag is gone so I am going to say yes." 

"What if she doesn't come out?"

"The plan is in a few days for me to go in and find her. I have to let them think I am dead. which means you guys need to hide somewhere else when I go."

"Amy please be okay," Mark said still crying. 

The door opened and it was Tyler,

"Shit, you scared me," I said.

"Sorry, but here is some food and water for everyone AND I found Amy, I need your clothes so I can get her into here." He was going thru my drawers.

"What!" Mark said.

"She is in the vent still and wants out, she said it was a huge mistake but she was able to find some information out."

"Where is she?" Mark tried to get up.

"Mark lay your ass down, if you go out there they will kill you."

"I don't care." he was trying to get off of the bed.

"Get up there!" Tyler was pushing him back on the bed.

"NO! I need to save her."

"Mark, they will force you to watch her die, they have this huge plan that if they find ANY of you that the guy, you or Sean, has to watch them kill the girl, who knows what else they will do to them while you are tied up." 

I grabbed Signe a lot tighter. "They are not going to touch her, I will kill myself before giving them what they want."

"If you guys will just shut up and hide we can use the information Amy found out and get the fuck out of here." 

I looked up at Mark and he rolled back into his spot, I rolled over to where my body covered Signe's. Tyler grabbed some of Ethan's clothes.

"What are you doing?" Tyler asked.

"They told me that if I don't have this stack of paper done and on his desk by tomorrow then they will kill you."

"Everything will be okay." the door opened and then closed.  The only noise that was heard for the rest of the night was Mark crying.  

Tyler's POV

I knew Ethan was going to tell Mark, he needs to know there is a chance he might not see Amy again. I walked back down the hall where Amy was, hopefully. As I turned the corner the leader of this shit show was standing there.

"Why are you here? what's in the bag?" He asked me.

"Can't sleep so I am going to wash clothes," I said holding the bag up.

"Washroom is on the other side of the building."

"Yeah, I figured that if I walk around enough that it will tire me out."

"How is that working out for you?"

"Just started so not sure."

"I am watching you."

"You tell me this all the time, you want me and Ethan dead."

"That I do, and when I find Mark's body, Amy, Sean and Signe I will know that you are the one hiding them."

"Where can I hide them? There are cameras in every hallway,  You have me do shit jobs and if I don't do them then you will kill Ethan, and now you are making Ethan do shit so you don't kill me. Just kill us already!'

"Nah, I like making you mad," he said laughing walking down the hall. when he was out of view I went into the room Amy is stuck in.

"Amy I am here where are you?"

"I am up here! Tyler there is something coming to me! I think it's smoke."

"I didn't smoke the vents yet, SHIT Amy you need to get out now!" I pried open the vent and looked in. I couldn't find her. "Amy?"

           Nothing. I climbed in going the way her voice was coming from. when I got closer I saw her foot.

"Amy come on, we need to get out of this vent before the shit gets to us." I grabbed her foot but she didn't move.  "Oh fuck." I looked up and saw someone kneeling behind her.