Chapter 18

Tyler's POV

"Ethan I not gassing the ducts with her in there," I said. 

"I would hope not! how long do you think she has been in there?" Ethan asked looking around the room.

"I don't know, Hopefully, she doesn't get caught."

"I can go in, I am small enough."

"Ethan NO! they will notice your gone and who knows what will happen."

"Tell them that I ate my breakfast, he will think he won and will not think of it being a lie."

"You told him that you will not eat, you will have to wait a couple days."

"Fine, but I will go in after her. We can't tell Mark. He will try to rush after her."

"I know he is not ready, speaking of him I will go feed him." I grabbed the peanut-filled breakfast off of my desk and headed into Ethan's room. I climbed up on the bunk. "Hey wake up, I have food."

"Hey, thanks. How is Amy?"

"She is okay, just wants this nightmare to be over."

"I agree."

"Eat up, I have to go and act like this isn't hell." I left him to his food and went to the main vent.

"Tyler we can't."

"He just said smoke nothing about killing her. I am going to find the vent closest to the roof and sent smoke out. They have to see us. Who won battle 3?"

"Liza, Tyler shot but missed, Liza threw a knife and hit him in the back of the head. The doctors still have her."

"She is going through the same thing as Sean did. It wasn't easy to watch."

"What did they do?"

"It's better if you don't know. Help me find the vent."

Sean's POV

Signe is next, I know it. Mark is dead, Amy went missing, I already went. What is another way to piss me off? He didn't like what I did to his doctor. I knew who he was, the keyword was. I didn't mean to kill him but he got what was coming to him. I wonder if Ethan was able to save Amy? Maybe he can save Signe too. Nah they will have someone else carry her body to the room. Maybe if I beg them to take me again? He would kill me on the spot. It's better than having her go. When it's time for them to come in they release this smoke that knocks us out, Once everyone was sleeping I grabbed two rags from the bag and wrapped one around my face and I put the other one on Signe's face.

"What the!" She freaked.

"Shhh it's me, it's okay, I am trying to stop them from knocking you out with the gas."

She didn't say anything, she just tightened her grip on me. I grabbed the knife out of the bag as well hiding it in my hand. They will NOT take her.

After about  30 minutes the gas was released, 10 minutes go past and the door opens. Somehow Signe tightened her grip even more on me.  Two of the guys walked past us towards Wade, they picked him up and carried him out of the room. They came back and stood in front of us. They reached for Signe and I took my chance. I kicked the guy on the right and I stabbed the guy on the left.

"AHH! What the hell?"

"GET AWAY."

"Just give her to us."

"Over my dead body."

"Hand her over."

"I killed that doctor, I WILL kill both of you. Walk away."

"Sean, hand her over." The speaker said.

"GO TO HELL!"

"Sean I WILL have them shoot you in front of her." 

"Show your face you puck ass bitch!" Felix said standing up.

"Felix sit down or you will be in her place."

"Take me then! I ain't scared of you!"

"Felix stay out of this!"

"NO! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PRANK! NOW PEOPLE ARE DEAD!"

"This is what happens when you hand your information over to a stranger."