Chapter 9.

Blue mask man's POV
"How long does it take to get fucking jammers?" I screamed watching the cameras. They were all by the fence talking. Sean and Signe were holding hands. Good to know that they can get their arms through. I might be able to use that.
"Sir Felix is asking a lot of questions, he knows something is wrong."
"He knows," I said as I watched Felix. He was pacing. "He knows."

Shane's POV
"Hey Joey, do you think we will ever get out of here?"
"Hopefully. The police should be looking for us."
"I miss so many people."
"The police HAVE to know we are gone," Bob said staring at the wall.
"Our families have to know we are gone," I said. "Oh my god! What if they made it look like we where all in a plane and it crashed!"
"Why would we all be on the same plane? Plus Shane you don't even leave your house!" Joey said.
"This is true but they could have hacked my social media and said I was leaving."
"They could have hacked ALL of our social media's," Bob said.
"But why us?" I asked. "Our fans will know something is wrong."
"They will think it has something to do with Dark and Anti for us," Sean said looking at Mark.
"No, I believe in our fans," Wade said looking at all of us. "They will definitely know something isn't right. We have been gone way to long. Plus its not one YouTuber who is gone. Look at all of us. There are different sections of YouTube in this room. Are fans are smart. They know something is wrong."
"Okay, so they hacked all of our accounts to say what?" Gabbie said.
"They keep talking about training and a fight. They even said they want Amy on their team to win. Are we going to have to fight each other?" Mark asked.
"I don't want to fight any of you," Ray said.
"Holy shit you to talk," Felix said looking at him.
"The one I want to fight is you!" He grabbed Felix's collar and threw him up against the wall.
"Whoa! What's going on?" Signe asked.
"I figured it out, this is all your plan. You kidnapped us and then play the victim!"
"Felix, I swear to God, is this all a bull shit prank?" Sean asked standing up.
"Fine, I'm caught. Just put me down and I'll talk." Ray let him go. "At first This was all a prank but we should have been released weeks ago. This was only to be a few day thing."
"What do you mean?" Mark asked.
"It means that the people I paid actually kidnapped us and I don't know what's in store for us."

The lights turned off.

"Awe we wanted to tell them but since you didn't tell them the full truth I guess we can." He was talking thru the speaker. "Welcome YouTuber to the first annual YouTuber purge! We will be randomly picking people to go into the battle arena and fight to the death! Hopefully, your training paid off because will be picking teams and whoever has the most players on their team at the end gets to go home!"
"You can't do this! This is murder!" Felix screamed!
"Well, you better hope the cops find you, oh and we will be live-streaming this to ALL of your channels. We are just waiting for the jammers to arrive."
"Why are you doing this?" Liza asked.
"Because it seems fun."
"This is crazy!" Felix said.
"Well your friends will have you to thank for their deaths, it was your idea."
"With paintball guns! Not actual weapons!"
"Well, this way seems more..... real."
"Yea real stupid!" Sean said.
"Keep that up and Signe will be randomly picked to go first."
Sean grabbed Sean thru the fence.
"Thought you would see it my way. Anyways the jammers should be here today so sleep tonight. It might be your last day on earth."
"What If we kill Felix now?" Liza asked.
"No, as much as I would love too right now we can't stoop to their level," Bob said.
"There has to be a way out of here," Sean said still not letting Signe go.
"There isn't. When I picked these rooms I made sure so the prank would work, the good news is we are literally in the city so when the police find us we will not be hard to find."
"Can they hear us?" I asked.
"Maybe."
"Sean scream," Signe said covering her ears.
"If anyone makes a noise they will regret it." The man through the speaker said.
Sean uncovered her ears then said, "I'm not risking you dying. I believe in you being able to protect yourself but I don't trust them. They already played Felix, I can't lose you."
"Well shit, I don't know any of you so HELP! HELP US THEY ARE GOING TO KILL US! HELP!" One of the unknown YouTubers screamed.
"NO!" Sean screamed at him and Signe hit the ground. There was a flash in the room and the sounds of bullets. We all hit the ground.