Chapter 13

Sean's POV.

"HOLY SHIT EVERYONE WAKE UP!" I screamed as I jumped up. Mark and Bunny are gone.

"MARK?" Amy just noticed Mark is not holding her.

"Come here Amy it's going to be okay. He is strong and smart he will get out of this." I said as Signe wrapped her arms around Amy.

"Who else got picked?" Gabbie asked looking around.

"Bunny also known as grav3yardgirl," Liza said.

"Now what?" Amy asked.

"We wait till its game time and watch as much as they will let us see," I said, we are stood next to Amy not saying another word.

Ethan's POV

"Ethan this is bad," Tyler said locking the door behind him.

"What's wrong?"

"I just had to carry Mark to the starting room, he has been picked to go next!"

"He has to win, who is the girl?"

"Bunny."

"Do you think she will fight?"

"Hell yeah, this is going to be a real fight. we need to go, they will notice us gone. Please be safe." Tyler said leaving.

Shit, we need a plan and fast! I headed out and went into Battle room two's hallway. I had to hide some guns and knives for them to find. Maybe I can find a way out and get one of them to leave to get help. I have to do something. My friends are in danger.

"Hey, you! We are changing mask colors, you're now pink." A man in a white mask handed me my new mask. "Leave your old one on the table. It will be collected before the battle." He left the room.

Great! Now how is Tyler going to know it's me? I changed masks and went to the next room. I made sure to lock a couple doors to throw them off.

It worked with Sean.

I finished hiding a medkit and some food in the biggest room then walked back to the main area. All the guys were there in different color masks. I noticed Tyler right away, his color is a sky blue. When I looked at him he looked away.     

     "They already have."

His words played in my head, they must have found out I knew who he was and they hurt him. That's why they changed the colors. I held back the tears as I walked into the hallway.

"PINK! Where do you think you're going?" The leader asked.

"To the bathroom sir."

"You have five minutes then get back here."

"Yes, sir." I ran to the bathroom locking the door. All I could do was cry. They hurt Tyler because of me and my friends were going to die. And there is not a damn thing I can do about it.

Mark's POV

I woke up in a different room, Amy wasn't in my arms.   I looked around and saw I was alone. that only means one thing. I am picked for round two. I got up and started to do some stretching and planning. If these assholes picked Amy I will get all the supplies I can and give them to her. She will have to battle again but there is no way in hell I can kill her. she is sharp, she will find a way to stay alive. If they picked someone else then I have to either wait till they kill themselves or play the game. 

"Hello Mark, I see your up. How did you sleep? That sleeping gas can really knock someone out."

"Ah my sleep was well, but I do have a complaint. See when I booked this room from your website the pictures had windows with beautiful views, well there is one window in my room and I can't see out of it. So unless you can fix that I am going to have to rate you guys 2-3 stars."

"Smartass."

"Yep that's me," I said laughing. " Now if I wasn't a smartass who would I be? So Paul, is it okay if I call you Paul? Oh well, So Paul who is it that you want me to kill?"

"What if I told you that Amy has been picked?"

"Well then I would tell you to go fuck yourself and that I already have a plan."

"You will have to find out, Battle is in 10 minutes."

"No last meal? Sean got to eat before he went in. I think it is only fair."

"NO!"

"Yea I am only giving this place 1 star now. BUT if you give me food I will make it 2 stars."

"How do your friends put up with you?"

"I have asked them all that question many of times, now I would like a steak well done, with real mashed potatoes, not that instant stuff."

"ENOUGH! I know you are trying to stall! YOUR BATTLE WILL START SOON! Gear up Mark." 

"Yea I was, but you are too smart for me. Guess I will gear up as you said." I walked over to the table and suited up and loaded my gun. I sat on the floor to save my energy. It seemed like forever finally passed and the guy came back on the speaker.

"Are you ready Mark."

"One question Paul, what is your real name?"

"Keep calling me Paul, it fuels my anger."

"That's strange but okay Paul."

"Go out of the door and wait."

I walked out of the door and saw a smaller room. there were footprints in front of another door. 

"Okay, Mark Player 2 is ready. when the alarm goes off run thru the door and fight for your life."

"Paul you are one twisted person."

The alarm went off and I sprinted to the other side of the door, there was a long hallway but only two doors. I tried the first one and it opened. I walked in closing the door behind me, there was a desk with supplies on top. I opened the drawer and there was a knapsack with some fruit, I took both. I loaded the sack up with everything I could and headed out to the next door. It was locked. I kept walking down the hall looking for more doors. All I found was a broken table and AC piping that fell. I found a door but the door was open and someone was in there. I hid behind the broken table and AC pipe hoping both would keep me covered. 

"Sweet more ammo and water. I can use this!" 

That's not Amy. I stayed hidden as she walked passed me going the way I just came from.  When she was far enough away I darted into the room and closed the door. Okay, so she had long blonde hair, was that bunny? I need to look around and see if she missed anything. 

As I looked around I saw one of their masks on the floor. 

"Hey, Paul you missed something while setting up." I picked it up and looked at it, on the back, there was something written.

      Ethan Nestor