Chapter 6.

"Omg Amy! What happened?" Signe asked as I walked back into the room.
"They have a whole bunch of guys just like us, I saw Mark, Bob, Wade, Felix, Shane, Signe I'm sorry but Sean is there too." My legs gave out and I fell to the floor crying. Signe wrapped her arms around me.
"It's okay, we will get out of here."
"They are using us against them." I said. " they told Mark that if they did anything to try to escape that I would pay for it. I bet they told Sean that for you."
"Shit all they need to say one of our names and the boys will behave."
"Why did they show you them?" Gabbie asked.
"To show us that they mean business. Think about it, they are teaching us how to shoot and fight with a knife." Liza said.
"They are gonna make us fight the guys." I said, "I can't, I will not hurt any of them!"
"The guys will not hurt us either, so it's gonna be a draw?"
"Unless they give us reason  to kill each other?" Gabbie said.
"Freedom. When the first person dies we will be free." Signe said.
"Are you guys really going to kill each other?" One of the girls I don't know her name asked. " do you think the guys will really kill us!"
"No, they are like teddy bears," Signe said.
"Hello! Earth to you people! The guys are gamers! They kill in the games all the time. They will just think it's a game and kill us."
"You must not watch a lot of YouTube, those guys are harmless. Trust me they will not hurt us, knowing them they will kill themselves before thinking about hurting us."   Signe said.
"You guys are crazy! Those guys are monsters!"
"Seriously you need to chill out! Mark is my boyfriend and Sean is Signe's boyfriend. We personally know the other gamers and they are family to us!"
"That's what you think." She said as she sat on her bed.
"Amy calm down, getting mad at her isn't gonna help," Jenna said.
"I know but she has no right to talk about them like that. IF she watches them she only sees what on screen. She doesn't know the real person behind the camera."
"Come on we saved your food, you need to eat," Signe said helping me up.

Mark's POV
I watched him close the door, I can still smell Amy's perfume.
"Mark what did she say?" Felix asked.
"Felix he just saw that they have Amy, give him some time," Sean said walking over to me.
"We need to know who else is over there, we need to know if we can fight these assholes! Mark snap out of it and tell us!"
"FELIX ENOUGH!" Wade screamed.
"Fine, I guess you guys love being here." He sat on his bed.
I walked over to the wall on the other side of the room and slid down the wall. After a few minutes, Sean came over and sat next to me. He didn't say anything, we watched Bob and Wade talking to themselves and then Joey, Shan, and Tyler were laying on the floor talking about their pets.
"She is over there isn't she." Sean finally spoke, his voice cracked.
I looked over at him and saw the tears start to flow.
"We need to be strong. For their safety." I said as I pulled him into my chest. "But right now we need to let it all out, so we can be strong later." I felt the tears come.
"What do you think they are doing to them?" He looked up at me.
"Treating them like the queens they are."
"You guys are crazy! Those guys are monsters!"
"Who said that?" Sean asked.
"Seriously you need to chill out! Mark is my boyfriend and Sean is Signe's boyfriend. We personally know the other gamers and they are family to us."
"That's Amy I can hear her!" I said as I pressed my ear against the wall.
"What are you doing!" Felix asked.
"We can hear the girls,  one of the girls is trying to tell them that we will hurt them and Amy is telling her off," Sean said.
"There has to be some way we can get in there," Bob said.
"Wait! If we get in there that's great and all but there is still no way out. Once they find out they will still hurt the girls." Shane said.
"If you can let the girls know we can hear them then maybe we can plan something and get out of here," Joey said.
"We need to plan something fast, I have a bad feeling about their plan," I said.