Chapter 7.

Felix's POV
Shit! If they break that wall then my plan is ruined. I need to get them away from it!
"Ah Guys that wall looks weak, we should get away so it doesn't come down on them."
"The wall is not weak Felix, it's just not sound proof," Sean said.
"That explains why we hear an alarm and ours isn't going off. They are getting the girls out of the room." Mark said.
"Fine I'll just break the wall and we can be with them." I acted like I was going to punch the wall.
"Felix you will break your hand," Joey said shaking his head.
"If I break my hand then one girl has to leave. It will not be a fair fight if they stay!"
" they would just kidnap another YouTuber, they probably have already thought about what to do if one of us kills ourselves," Shane said.

Shit, they are smarter then I anticipated.

"Maybe they can hear us?" Mark asked.
"Sean you are the loudest here, scream for them," Bob said covering his ears.
He nodded his head then took a huge breath.
"SIGNE, AMY! CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

Amy's POV
"SIGNE, AMY! CAN YOU HEAR ME?"
"Sean?" Signe asked looking around.
" I hear him too," I said.
"I think the whole world has heard him." Gabbie said standing up. She walked over to us.
"Sean honey, where are you?" Signe asked.
"Wait! When they took me out we enter their part on the right. This wall has to separate us." I said as we all ran to the wall.
"Mark?" I asked putting my hands on the wall.
"Amy I'm here, are you okay"
"Yea how about you?"
"Once we get you girls out of there we will be better."
"Sean are you there?" Signe asked in a scared tone.
"I'm here pumpkin, everything is going to be okay. No matter what we will protect you, girls." Sean said.
Both of their voices sounded off, they were scared but they were acting strong for us.

Felix POV
Not if I have anything to do with it no matter what my plan WILL WORK!
I looked at the cameras and motioned for the guys to come in. I need to talk to them. A few seconds later our alarm started to go off.

"That's is, we will be right back," Mark said then we went to the back wall.

The guys came in.

"So you found out that the girls are on the other side of that wall. Well congratulations, now you will know when one of them gets punished for YOUR actions. So I suggest you be on your best behaviors in here."
"Why are we here?" Joey asked.
"We have a plan for you. A fun little game to play."
"What kind of game?" Bob asked.
"Oh don't worry, it will be fun. For us. Now I don't feel like coming in for a little so who has to go to the bathroom?"
"I do," I said.
"Fine you know the drill, get over here."
I walked over and let them tie my hands together and they walked me out to the bathroom.
"Boss, do you think they will break the wall?"
"Well lucky for you I have a plan. Your little speech gave me an idea. Tomorrow do not call us one at a time, call us together but have us in separate areas. Take that wall down and put in a full-length fence in that no one can break. Not only will they be able to hear each other, they can now see each other."
"Good plan boss!"
"Well, that's why I'm the boss now let's get back. I have been gone too long."
When they walked me back to Mark and Sean kept staring at the wall.
"Lights our in 10." The guys said untying me then left the room.
"Can  we move our beds closer to the wall?" Mark asked.
"NO!" A voice on the intercom said.
"Fine but I'm telling her good night." Mark ran over to the wall and placed his hands on it.
I walked over to my bed and got ready for bed. I looked over and Sean and Mark were glued to the wall.
"Hey, guys 10 mins is almost up! You heard them, we need to be on our best behaviors, or else!" I said as I laid in bed. They said their good nights then ran to their beds. As soon as they laid down the lights went out.

         They just made it.