Chapter 27

Mark's POV

It has been 6 months since The FBI found us that night, the fans knew something was wrong even with their bots controlling our social media's. Life after the games is strange. Every little noise sends us into a panic. After they released us from the hospital Sean went out and bought a ring and proposed, of course, she said yes. The therapist said that I need to write down my thoughts. It will help me heal. I don't understand how writing this will help the flashbacks of a knife at Amy's neck will stop but this is what they do for a living

PAX is coming up again, I honestly don't want to go, if I do I am going early in the morning then driving back home right after, I can't stay in a hotel ever again. The FBI found out that the body shoot goes to a pit, they found the bodies of the others in there. They questioned us so many times about it but we only knew so much.

We all are having nightmares. Sean has it the worst though. Whatever those people did to him after he won fucked him up, but he is not telling. There are days it seems like he wants to but when he opens his mouth he shuts down. The doctors want him on all these medications but after the tube in his arm, he doesn't trust it. None of us do.

Amy is doing okay, but whenever I have a knife in my hand to cut food she flinches. Her nightmares are loud and she wakes up crying. I hold her tight to calm her down, I want to ask her to marry me but we both are not in the right set of minds for that. I wonder if we will ever be normal again?

Tyler calls Ethan everyday hourly, he still thinks that people are trying to force him to eat nuts. He is getting better, it uses to be that Tyler never let Ethan out of his sights.

"Hey, how is the writing?" Amy asked sitting next to me.

"Okay I guess, This is all supposed to help me but I don't think it will." I closed the book and looked at her.

"Well, that girl called again, she still wants to do the video. I told her to go fuck herself."

"Good, I am not doing a video with someone who has said those horrible things about you. People need to realize that I love you and not Sean. Septilipler will never be real."

"Oh, and the cops stopped by when you were gone, they handed me the case file. That William guy was part of it. That's why when he left out of the door they didn't say anything."

"Court for that is coming up soon, Are you going to be okay to go?"

"Yeah, we will be able to put all of this behind us and move on."

"A lot of fans are asking when we are making videos again. I talked to Sean and Ethan and they don't know. We where videotaped like lab rats and it is hard to look at a camera without thinking that this is our last time."

"I know, thankfully it is over."

"I am so sorry for that stupid fight we had the night before all of this, I don't even know what it was about."
is
"Mark, you have said sorry about that fight about once a week since we got back, It's okay. I don't even remember what it was about either. Why don't we get Chica and go for a walk?"

"You always know what to say when it needs to be said." We got up and leashed Chica up.

After the walk we watched tv, a few tv shows later and the news was on.

"The man who is responsible for kidnapping you tubers is going in front of a judge next week."

"Do you wanna watch it?" I asked Amy.

"Yeah." her eyes were glued to the screen.

"Over a year ago many people favorite YouTube stars went missing after a PAX dinner, he then acted like them on their social media's while they had to fight for their lives. He then live-stream them to their fans telling them it's just a game. There were a few people who lost their lives in this event.  All of the victims are expected to be in court next week."