Chapter 2.

"Mark, can you see anyone else?" Bob asked.
"Yea, But I'm tied to a pole so I can only see the people in front of me. I see Wade, Felix, Joey and I think Dan and Phill are over there in the corner. It's hard to see over there. There are two more bodies I can't make out their faces."
"We are all you-tubers," Bob said.
" And males which mean Signe is safe," I said taking a breath of relief. "But why us? What do they want with us?"
"You will soon find out." A voice said.
"Who goes there?" Bob asked.
"You will soon find everything out." The voice said again.
"It sounds like he is on speaker, he is not in the room with us," Mark said. 
"Can anyone see anything else in the room? I'm facing a wall." Bob asked.
"All I can see is shadows of people on the floor. Wait I can see a door there is something on it." I said squinting my eyes.
"Exit." Mark says, " It is in front of me."
" Why are you guys in my room?" It's sounded like Wade.
"Wade is that you?" Mark asked.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" He freaks.
"Wade calm down we are stuck here," I said.
"How?"
" We will find out soon." The three
of us said at the same time.
"What does that mean?" He asked.
"That's what the mysterious voice keeps telling us. What is the last thing you remember?" I asked.
"I was watching some tv and fell asleep."
"They had to know where we all were and what times we went to bed," Felix said. " Wade woke me up. So what do we do? Just sit here and wait for these people or what?"
"DON'T try to escape." Mark freaked. " it's not worth the pain."
"So we are just gonna sit here," Felix said.
"Yep, can you see anyone?" I asked.
"I'm  chained to a wall so yea I can see everyone except two people. I see Joey, and Dan and Phill."
"We still don't know who those two people are," Bob said.
"Well, I guess we will know in time," Mark said.