Chapter 14

"Ethan!" I screamed, I ran to the camera in the corner of the room and looked right into it. "What the hell is your deal?"

"Hopefully you didn't give away your location screaming like that." the intercom said.

I ran to the door locking it and putting the table up against it. It is not the best but it will do for the moment.

"Where is Ethan? What are you doing to him?"

"Oh Marky, we have more than JUST Ethan. Who do you think the people behind the masks are? But don't worry he is listing to everything I am having him do, the other one well we had to persuade him a little."

"Who else do you have?"

Before he could say something there was a bang at the door. She was trying to break the door down.

"Shit." I looked around and the only thing I could use was the table that is holding the door shut.

I'm fucked.

"Mark get out here and fight me like a man!" she tried to sound strong but you could tell she was scared shitless.

"Bunny? Is that you?" I walked to the door, I put my ear to it so I can hear her better.

"I don't want to die, Mark, this means I will have to kill you."

"Bunny, it doesn't matter if we kill each other, remember what Felix said, they will kill us if we don't kill each other."

"Mark, I don't want to die." she started to cry, I wanted to give her a hug but she might be faking to get me to open the door.

"None of us want too, we were all sleeping when they took us. Bunny they have Ethan, the voice said that they have others too."

"DOGMAN!"

"They might have him, I hope they don't Bunny but this is a game to them."

"What do we do?"

"YOU PLAY MY GAME!" the voice on the intercom screamed at us. "Oh, Marky Mark you just had to say all of that. You are in Major trouble. This is all live streamed, and you told all the viewers this is real."

There was a loud hissing sound coming from the vents, when I looked up I saw smoke pouring in,

"Welcome to the gas chamber."

"I was only trying to calm her down, she was going to kill me! I forgot this was all live streamed!" I moved the table and tried to open the door but it was bolted locked from the inside.

"Say your goodbyes."

"Mark I am trying to unlock it but It's not moving. I am so sorry."

"Bunny, please take care of Amy. They are probably going to have you go again since you didn't kill me. Please tell her that I love her and I am sorry that I didn't fight hard enough. I let my emotions get in the way. Please tell her that I am sorry for that stupid fight we had the night before this all happened. I was wrong. Please tell her that I love her so much."

The lights went out leaving me to die in the dark. The door is solid steel, there is no way I am breaking that open. There is no windows, nothing in this room for me to get out. there is no way out of here. I don't know why but I put Ethan's mask on as I laid on the floor waiting for my death.

"Amy I am so sorry, I love you."

Amy's POV

"NOOO! THEY CAN'T DO THIS! PLEASE NO!" I screamed as Sean and Signe held on to me. They didn't say anything, no one did. They just walked over to me and sat on the floor.

After a few minutes of no one talking, I looked up at Sean and saw his eyes were bloodshot. I finally asked the question everyone had to be wondering.

"How long will the gas kill him?"

"Depends on what kind they used. It can take minutes or hours for it to take effect." Bob said, " If he keeps that mask on it will take longer."

"Why do they have Ethan? Why isn't he here with us?" Wade asked.

"Who else do they have? What if Mark is right, they can take anyone we know and hurt them because of us!" Gabbie was freaking out.

"This just proves that they want us to die," I said starting at the door.

"That guy said that Mark told everyone that this is real, so does that mean that help is on the way?" Sean asked.

"Help has to find us, yes we are in the middle of the city but we are so far underground that they will think we are dirt," Felix said. "Amy I am so sorry. This wasn't the plan. No one was supposed to die, it was all just a prank and now my best friend is dead because of me." He was crying.

I didn't say anything to him, he was right.

He killed Mark.

Hours passed before Bunny came back, I kept my eyes closed in bed. I got off of Sean and Signe a little bit ago and got into my bed. Signe crawled into Sean's arms and he hasn't let her go since.

"Amy I know you don't want to talk to me but I am sorry. He would have killed me to protect you. But he is right. we are all going to die here. I don't know how much you heard but he asked me to tell you that he loves you so much and that he is sorry for the fight you two had. He said he was wrong for what he said and that he loves you so much." she didn't stand there long.

Ethan's POV

THEY KILLED MARK! I need to find Tyler, they are childhood best friends, I need to check on him. I ran out of the room to find him, it didn't take long, once I found him I wrapped my arms around him.

"Ethan get off of me. I am NOT playing." he was trying to get me off of him

"But they killed Mark."

"And you will be next if they find out we know which color mask is who. Ethan, I am not kidding, we need to lay low."

"What did they do to you?" I dropped my arms.

"Act like I am NOT here or they will kill you," he said then walked away.

But why? I walked to my room and laid on the bed. What does he mean that they will kill me? What did I do to them? I guess I'll just do what Tyler said to do, lay low.

Sean's POV
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!" The guy on the speaker screamed. Signe tighten her grip on me, I kissed the top of her head as he continued to yell at us. "One if you kills yourselves and the other I have to get rid of because you tell the whole world what's going on. Don't get your hopes up, they will never find you alive!  Now get ready for battle three tomorrow, two of you will need it!"