cuddle bug

This would be the cuddle bug up top aaaaannnd the insomnia boy is here ⬇⬇⬇⤵⤵

I woke up to hearing the t.v. on and the volume a little to loud. Something I am used to waking up to, you see my boyfriend had insomnia and it fucks with his sleeping schedule. Sometimes it even fucks with his school schedule and his work. Once he turned in a report about insomnia, how ironic, but half the essay was just scribbles. Sort of like he was writing in a different language, but of course the teacher felt bad and gave him full points. I mean other than the scribbles it was a good essay.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, the blanket wrapped around me had given in to gravity and slid off me. I shivered at the loss of heat, I leaned over to the night stand to check the time and grab my glasses. It was 1:34 am, earlier than usual, hm.

I began to get fully out of the bed and grew even more cold, I looked in the direction of the cold and seen the window was open. I then looked to the ground for some clothes, looking closer I saw my onesie and went for it. Why not? It's warm, comfy, and calming. I glanced back at the bed and seen all blankets laying on it.

He must not have been cold earlier when he got up, but I'm sure he is now. So with that thought and after I put on my onesie, I grabbed our winter blanket. Wrapping myself into the blanket I began to heat up, walking into the living room I didn't see the t.v. on or my boyfriend. Still hearing the t.v. I walked towards the slouch area. We call it that because there is a hanging chair, hammocks, beanbags, and huge pillows with lots of blankets. We also call it the movie room.

Leaning through the door way, i looked at my boyfriend. Who may look big and tuff, but thats just the outside of him, just for looks. Really underneath it all he has problems that pills can't salve. There is something I know works though...hehe. i began walking into the room and started to speak my mind, "So I heard of a thing that could help with" I puased and moved my pointer fingure in a circle at him, "this issue."

He looked at me and spoke with a small smirk while watching me walk to the radio after turning off the t.v. "Oh yeah what's that?" He finally questioned me. I started to make my way to him again and did a sexy walk to fake what i was wearing. I got onto his lap and began to pull off the blanket. He grabbed my hips and face palmed, "a onesie? And a big blanket, what a remity" he chuckled out at my attire.

"Yes, and cuddles! What did you really think we were gonna have sex in the movie room?" I got serious, I would never....when a friend is over, hehe. "Well it wouldn't be the first time, but I do like cuddling, it does help"

After that being said I got closer to him and he pulled the blanket onto us. 
"I love you and thank you, for doing this, I mean" he leaned down and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Your welcome, I only do it because I care....and because I like cuddling" I leaned up and kissed his chin than  snuggled up to him and waiting till he fell asleep.

Yup this was my early morning routine and I liked it that way.