come home with me

Jordon was the biggest and badest boy at this high School, he could have whomever he wished to have. He never really liked to mingle though, he was more the type to just sit quietly in the back of the class, observing everyone. He payed more attention to the new kids of the school when they would arive. He was learning about them in more than just sight, he learned through his ears and his colleagues. He also had a nack for liking the new kids. He would help them make it to a good point on the social ranks than he'd drop them.

Leave them to figure out where they wanted themselves on the high school spectrum. Out of all of his classes he's one of the top students and takes pride in it, makes it power. Some say he's like the French king whom thought himself only a child of the sun or as a god. Others say he's like the monkey in 'Planet of the Apes', Ceaser. But he just sees himself as the only one who cared where certain things went and how it would go. He made the most decisions and was a good leader, all until he showed up.

No one thought he would be seen or given any attention. But Jorden being Jorden, he had the biggest interest of all. This new boy was French but spoke fluent English, he had no flaws at all. Nothing that jordens eyes could see and no one could change his thought on making him his new accesery.

Jorden started to plot in the back of the room while the new kid was introducing himself with the teacher. Thinking up a plan to take the boy under his wing. With irritation he payed attention to the teacher whom broke his thoughts of the boy.

"Listen up! This is Nathen and he is a new student at the school. Let's make him feel welcome why don't we?"

Everyone in the class had made it clear they understood her and were ready to tortor the kid. Jorden knew all to well that they weren't gonna give him a heart warming welcome and he was prepared to jump in, stop the idiots. He watched carefully as the teacher told the boy to find a seat and not to worry about the current assignment. The kid walked down the center of class with almost all eyes on him. You could even tell that he didn't want the attention anymore and tried to find a seat as fast as he could.

Almost everyone watching him put backpacks up and wouldn't let him sit, making walk farther into the classroom. He reached Jordens row in the back and sat a seat away from him.

Jorden than took up that opportunity to get a good look at the newbie. He had almost bleach blond hair, but you could tell it was his natural hair color. His skin fair and coated with freckles, most being dopled along his nose and cheek bones. His cheek bones were aceptionally high and his ears were a little small, with a small point to the end of them. Jorden took a mental note that maybe his ears were sensitive and that he should be careful. He also decided to introduce the poor boy to the amazing world of hair ties and bobiepins.

While paying attention to the newbie he only noticed a few minutes later that the many girls in the room had been looking back them, giggling. Only knowing the fact that Jorden would get his way with the kid. But to Jorden, he could already see  a challenge just perfect for him and he was ready to take that challenge head on. He never really took to coming at things with fear or anxiety, it just wasn't like him to be like that.

The boy had been wondering as to why he was being watched so intently. The action didn't scare him, it was a little creepy to him. Nathen hadn't really had much experience with other people. Of course this is only because he was homeschooled most of his life. He had moved to this little rough looking town from the wonderful landscape of France. Sure he could speak English but anyone could clearly tell he was from France because he would have a slight accent. Nathen was just staring at his desk afraid to face most of the kids, until he heard the girls in the class giggling.

He looked up and noticed immediately that they had been laughing at him. By now Nathen had been fuming and was actually ready to fight some of them. But the girls weren't just laughing at him, he only knew this when they glanced over to his right. He continued to do so and saw a dark looking boy.

Just after seeing him the poor boys blood ran cold and he became scared for his life. Pulling his eyes to the floor instead of staring at the dark male next to him. Nathan just hadn't had the best of time around dark boys or bad boys at all for that matter. They always wanted to bully him about the way he looked. He was scared that would happen again and he didn't want that to happen. Nathan began to think that if he just ignored him, that maybe, just maybe, the boy will leave him alone. Or so Nathan had wished.

✏✏✏✏

A few days later and no one had messed with Nathan. He tried not to think about it all that much, but it just kept eating at him. Why hadn't anyone taken any more interest in him? Was it him?

Nathan pushed the thoughts to the back of his head and continued walking to his last class. He shared almost all of his classes with the bad boy and for some reason had less of a fear of him. Jordan hadn't made any sudden moves around Nathan that he could tell and he didn't seem like he wanted to hurt Nathan. So he thought it was probably safe for him to relax around Jorden.

Nathan actually had a small urge to speak to Jorden, to start a small conversation. But when he tried he ended up being interrupted. The whole scene was outside of the school in the parking lot. Nathan had found out that Jorden owned a bike and was pretty much the only one at the school with a bike. So, he looked for a bike. He finally found Jorden leaning casually against his bike talking away to his quote on quote friends.

Nathan built up the curouge to walk over and obtained everyone attention.  He didn't even mean to, but it happened and he was gonna deal with it. Jorden look in Nathan's direction with surprise and curiosity. As soon as Nathan opened his mouth and started to walk a little closer to Jorden, some blonde pushed him out of the way. She started talking about how handsome Jorden was and gave Nathan a smug look like she won a stupid war over Jorden.

For a moment Nathan knew he didn't care, but then he felt different and surprisingly wanted to punch the crap out of the blonde. Next thing he knew his cousin whom hadn't been mentioned at all, was his ride home. But this time his cousin rolled up next to him with his girlfriend and friends stuffed in the back just to tell Nathan he didn't have a ride home.

He turned back to the group around the bike with a beat red face and teary eyes. Everyone was shocked when Jorden suddenly shoved the blonde away and reached his hand out to Nathan. "You wanna ride?" Was what people thought he was going to say but instead the words that came out shocked them more then the first action Jorden made.

"Come home with me..."