Last Glance

Jacob had his entire life planned out for him because of his parents. He didn't mind their control as long as he got to choose who he liked and soon got married with. His parents agreed with gritting teeth and hoped he would choose a good women.

Sadly had they known what he was truly looking for they would not have let him look freely, for Jacob was gay. Although Jacob had no idea until a wonderous party was put together for his eighteenth birthday. He seen a beautiful creature and hoped to see the person again later that night. And soon his wish came true, he seen who and what the person was.

Jacob had never been so confused in his life. The beautiful person had been a gypsy boy dresser in womens clothing, which was probably the part that confused him the most. He didn't mind that the boy was different but he began to think about the boy. After a few seconds their eyes met and then it was long over. Jacob wanted whomever the boy was, male or female, he would love the person till he died. But there look only lasted so long.

Jacob was pulled away to speak to people his parents wanted him to meet and the stunning gypsy had stayed put. All through the night Jacob somehow found ways to look at the gypsy, even if it had been just a glance, he was just happy to see the boy again. To look upon his beauty was a blessing to Jacob, or a treat in some way. He wanted to tell his parents but he already knew his father's awnser. He would say no and that it's wrong to love a man and that he needed grandchildren to carry on the family name.

Jacob wasn't all to sure on what his mother would say about it. She had told him it would be best for him to find a women, but never once hinted or mentioned that he couldn't have a man. He decided to figure out his loves name and then ask his mother for her thoughts.

Jacob was tall, handsome with dark chocolate brown hair, a sharp jawline, and deep golden brown eyes. He was worried at first that towering over the gypsy would frighten him and he would run off. Run and never have anything to do with Jacob. So he knew he would have to come up with a good way to present himself as the good guy and not the monster.

He worked up the courage to walk over to the boy and had words planned out, until he walked up to the gypsy. All of Jacobs words fled from his head and mouth, leaving him speechless and completely embarrassed. Jaboc still tried to form some words but all came out in jobberish, resulting in him getting laughed at by the surrounding people.  The beautiful gypsy hushed the people and reached for Jacob, he jerked away and walked away from the gypsy. Leaving the gypsy stunned.

Jacob soon ended up in the garden and for some reason he was crying. He had never faced people like that in his life. Jacob wasn't a very sociable person and only seemed to have his voice for business and family. He had never been embarrassed like that and he didn't feel all to good about it happening. So he let the tears run down his face, dripping into the dirt beneath his feet.

A crack behind Jacob caught his attention quickly and he turned to see the gypsy. Jacob turned back, facing away from the gypsy and wanted to be alone, hoping the beautiful gypsy would understand.

Surely the gypsy understood but he knew better than to leave a sad man to his thoughts and tears. He walked hesitantly closer to Jacob and soon made it infront of him. He raised his head and looked into soft green eyes, beginning to turn his head away. The gypsy reached up and stopped Jacob from turning away. "It's rude to lead a person and than throw them away..." The gypsys voice was soft and comforting but hurt speaking the truth of what Jacob had just done to him.

Soon Jacobs tears dried and he spoke through time with whom he now knews as Isaac. He loved every second he speant with him and hoped he could do it again. Jacob stuttered out his feelings of love to the gypsy. Isaac held Jacobs head in his hands and accepted his love by returning it. But sadly they had to walk back inside to reality and the bustle of people. They made a promise though, something they knew they will keep to each other.

They promised seeing each other that night would not be their last glance in either direction.

A/N
Hey sorry about how sorry this one is, please leave any requests get bored ship this is as I've got to do.