long hair

Okay my dudes, this is gonna have a little bit of spideypool, if y'all don't know what that is you can Google it. Also it's just Spider-Man x deadpool....and thanks for reading you wonderful creatures! Comment requests!

Averys pov.

My parents would never let me cut my hair, only a very small trim. They hated the thought of my luscious locks being cut. I started to play sports when I hit high school and the coach begged for them to either start buying me hair ties or start cutting my hair. I have a few friends that have lengthy hair too, but most have wavy or curly. The sizes are shortened so they don't get yelled at about it, but me, you see I have hair down to the middle of my back and for a guy around where I live is kinda weird.

At first I was socially unaccepted by all the other kids, but I soon got over it and so did they. Now I'm driving to my college with my parents and little brother in the car. So far my mom has been baggering me about if I have a girlfriend or not. My dad and brother aren't and weren't very interested in my love, until my mom questioned if instead being a girlfriend, it was a boyfriend. They both shot up in their seat and gave us their full attention, awaiting an awsner from me.

I shrugged, "what's wrong with me dating a male, if I am, or do?" In the corner of my eye I seen her shrug and start to blab how she wants grandbabies and how she won't get any if I have a boyfriend. My dad just looked at her in anger and leaned to my ears and told me that whatever I choose he'll still love me. That made the situation completely better for me to think about. It also helps because I'm with a male right now, we met at the freshman gathering or opening day for us and spent a weak there, after that we started to like each other and started dating. For a while it was a long distance relationship considering he lived in New York City and I lived in small town in Texas.

It was sucky until his dad made it so we had the same dorm room, you know, since we both got into the same college and his dad works there. It's also a big help to comeing out of the bi closet and to my parents while he's there so I have his support. We planned it just right.

My little brother was surprised but probably guessed I was already with a man. He caught me skyping him on night, I wasn't doing anything weird just laughing and joking around. They met briefly and then he spoke while walking out of my room, "I don't care, I'll still accept you, bro!" Which in a way was just another ego boost and made this plan much easier to do.

I started thinking of how they might react about how he looks. He has dyed hair, piercings, and a few tattoos. All together he looks like the dude you wouldn't want your respectable daughter messing with. I just hope my dad doesn't change his mind about him. Knowing my own mom, she'll either faint or just yank me away to yell at me about who I choose to be with in my life. I also hope that he will be on his best behavior when we get there and through out the introduction. Thinking about how close we are to the college I start getting more and more excited, I haven't seen him in about three months. Not even through Skype.

His mom has been kinda hating on me and wants to disconnect me and him, in other words break us up. So, when he went to stay with her to spend sometimes with her, she found out about us and for some reason treats him like a thirteen year old. After he made it to the college he texted me explaining everything more alberatly. I also remembered a few things he said over Skype. He really hates the idea of cutting my hair, just like my parents, but his reason is somehow understandable. He only wants it long to play with it and hopefully dye it in the future. I promised him he could play with it but absolutely no dying of the hair. He agreed because he loves me.

🚗🚗few hours later🚗🚗

We finally arrived at my college and my parents were a little to antsy to find my dorm room. Of course I just figured they wanted to meet my dorm mate, which would be even better if they weren't rushing around without me. I grabbed my bags and handed them out to each relative when they actually started to pay attention. After I spread out the luggage I looked at my little paper and map, looking for my dorm room for the second time.

We were close when some idiot ran into me and all the stuff I had been carrying fell out of my arms. I went to yell at the dumbass, until I noticed the said dumbass was my boyfriend. "Why are you running around like an idiot?!" I yelled at him. He seemed to recognize my voice and jerked his head to make eye contact. He shrugged his shoulders and went to hug me, but he seen my family standing behind me and realed the hug back in. I was sad at first but then he started making up for it by picking up the stuff I dropped.

We all pilled into our room and started to put my stuff on 'My' side of the room. "Um, sweat heart where's your bed?" I should've known she would question that. It was bound to happen, I mean there's a huge bed on one side of the room and then a desk like the room was for one. My dads wheels started turning and his face flushed cherry red. It was a shade i've never seen on my dad's face and it was hilarious to see. He cleared his throat and pointed at my boyfriend who I still had to introduce to them. I nodded with a small smile and some worry. He let out a breath he had apparently been holding in.

"Mom, dad, this is Michael and he's my boyfriend."

For some reason my mom looked pleased yet angry. She pulled dad out of the room and started yelling and asking him if he knew. A few more minutes passed before they came back and mom took a deep breathe in. "As long as you don't get my son into drugs I'm fine with you." She said shakily and worrily. He looked at me and I nodded giving him the okay. He said his thank you's and started talking to them a little more. After about an hour I knew they needed to leave and take the car back home. It's not like there not gonna see me at all, dad had to drive two cars here next time so I can have my car back and he has a way back home.

I sent them away and noticed a few stray strands of hair flying into my view. I turned to Mikey and he had a huge grin on his face, knowing whats gonna happen next before it even happens. This would be the cliche part where he slams me against a wall and starts to ravage me. But he just pulls our office chair to the bed, climbs onto the bed behind the chair and pats the seat. I cross my arms as I watch my nineteen and a half boyfriend get excited to play with my hair. I started walking over to the chair with a huff and started to relax into it. A minute after just sitting he grabbed a new brush I'm sure he bought before I got here and started to brush slowly and softly.

I felt nice to let some else, other than my mom, do my hair. I leaned my head farther back and seen him reaching for even more things to put in my hair. He noticed and leaned over me, this is what I had always called a spider kiss pose. He knew what I was asking for and connected our lips, "spider kiss, huh?" I put my head back in the relaxed position and shot my arms into the air yelling, "Spider kiss!" After doing this action he started to chuckle and said, "well, at least I won't have to worry about who will be deadpool. Although I didn't think spidey would have long hair, hmm?"

I leaned back and pulled him into another kiss. I guess having long hair isn't so bad after all, but the cutting will happen soon enough. It can wait considering I'm gonna milk this hair styling from Mikey.