Gaming Gone Wild

Raven Pov.

Friday morning I got the confirmation that I can go to Pips house to spend the weekend. I hope that he has the  newest game considering his dad is a rich mothertrucker and he is spoiled. he also has a lot of time to himself without his parents being around because they leave a lot and don't spend much time with him. i wish i had a family like that, lucky trucker.

*****

Walking home with Pip we talked about his new one player game that he got, God of War. he was telling me about how we could take turns playing it and afterwords we could find some sort of activity to do. i was planning on using his hot tub and unwind from hell, a.k.a. school. food wasn't an issue for us at all, his parents left him a good amount of money for him to "live off of".  our conversation ended quickly when Pips house came into view. we then proceeded to act like children and race to the door, whoever won the race got to play God of War first.

a few seconds later we both slammed through  the door, continuing to crash onto the floor. we looked up from the ground hearing a women laugh and ended up seeing his stunned dad and amused mother. we then scrambled off the floor and ran away to Pips room. standing in the middle of the room we had to figure out who actually won the race so we could play the game. i heard Pip saying bye to his parents and then the lovely sound of a chip bag. he stumbled into his room with all kinds of snacks but dropped almost all of it seeing me get undressed. i gave him a look of confusion and he quickly picked everything up of the floor and avoided making eye contact.

that's odd. that's not the first time he's seen my bare chest, I mean we have P.E. together, so this shouldn't be an issue for him at all. maybe he just got surprised by seeing me changing so soon, at least I hope that's the problem and nothing is wrong with him.

minutes later he walked back into the room and started to turn on the game consoles so we can begin. he handed me the controller and i just handed it right back, his facial reaction was something entirely new to my eyes. i honestly wanna see it again. how should i get it to happen again? well i will soon figure out how I'll get that face to appear once more, but for now GAMING! he opened the game to the starting screen and sat as far away from me as humanly possible, which was weird too. why would sitting close be an issue for him, and why now?

i decided to not think about it and try and think only about the game, to tell the truth it was a little hard to focus. I wanted to see something, something different from him, like a reaction. Just like earlier. I began to plan something out to get to see it again or even to see a new look. I wasn't sure if it would work but I sure can give it a try, can't I?

I chose to give it some some time and let everything settle down before I went through with my plan. He was getting more comfortable by the minute. He was snuggling into his abundance of pillows and winter blankets. He kinda looked cute like that, all snuggle up.

...

Wait. Did I? Did I just? Nevermind, it probably doesn't mean anything anyway.

Another minute of so passed and he handed me the controller. Apparently I was staring at him and it startled both of us. I'm not even sure as to why I was staring or why it was at him. "Well I hope you watched me play a little bit, so you know the controls..."
I have him a guilty smirk and started to move next to me. He was somehow to close for comfert.

He was pointing out all the moves and how I can use the controller. I felt his breath grazing my hand, than my neck when he started to back away. For some reason I started to feel hot. Which was odd, because when I feel like this I'm watching or reading porn. Yeah, reading, it's called manga and sometimes it works. Anyway I just felt really overwhelmed and well... not and heavy.

It was getting a little hard to hide it, so to see if he was even paying attention I glanced over to him and was wrapped up in the game. Which by some miracle I was still playing.

I purposely died so it was his turn and  he would be distracted. He took the controller without a problem and started playing. I was so focused on him, I didn't really notice that he was hiding something. "Hey... uh dude... what's in your lap..?" I asked him slowly. I watched Pips body shudder after my voice and he paused the game. Turning his head I could see he was completely red, from ear to ear.

Oh I get now. I haven't really been attracted to men but I guess he is kinda cute and the perfect size for a bottom. What? I have explored so types of porn,  leave me alone.

Anywho I grabbed the controller and set it on the floor; making sure it was out the way. I started leaning in farther and farther, getting closer to him. Pip started to lean bashfully into his blankets and pillows. "So... let me asl you a question, hm?" Pip nodded and avoided eye contact.

"So... you have a problem or something that I caused?" Without me even realizing it my voice dropped and I was hovering over him. He looked at me for only a second and I took that as my chance to grab his chin. He blushed even darker than before and went to speak but I stopped him. I pushed my lips to his, ruaghly at first but then gently and smoothed it out. I'm a senior so yeah I'm pretty experienced, but him, not so much. He's a sophmore so yeah.

A second after I softened the kiss Pip started to push back and comply with the action. He opened his mouth to speak again, but I had different plans. My hand reached to his pants and fidled with his button, while doing so I depended the kiss. French kissing was some how a small fight. I guess he didn't get the memoe that he was going to be the bottom. I mean we are a significant size different from each other, so it should be a little obvious.

Pips got some muscle but not a while lot, but me on the other hand. I am at least the medium size or you know, the average size.

I knew he was starting to get into it though, considering he was tugging at my shirt. After my shirt came off he started to tug at my hair and pull me back to his mouth. I was honestly enjoying it. For some reason I though he was gonna be all shy about things... huh... guess not. Welp. I will say I am not disappointed at all.

He took one hand from my neck and started to fiddle with my sweatpant string, trying to untie it with one hand. He almost did too. But we heard the front door open. Great an interruption.

Pip pushed me off a little bit and looked around with fear in his eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but instead he covered it and pulled his finger up to his mouth to signal I needed to me quiet. I understood and nodded to tell him I understand. He moved his hand off my mouth and almost rolled off the bed grabbing the controller. I gave him a questionable look and he turned the game on.

I soon then figured it out. The noise would tell whomever it was we were here, but it would also cover up whatever noises we'd make. I went down to his neck and started giving him hickeys and looking for his sweet spot. Not even a minute later I heard a familiar voice yelling Pips name. I didn't stop though.

Pip pushed me off again and scrambled to the door. Just in time before his older brother got to it. A few minutes later he came back and sat down next to me. "I want to continue, I do.." He started to tell me which in a way confused me, but all I needed to do was listen. So I did. "...but not here, it can't happen at my house. My brother would kill you then me if he found out. So we'll continue at your house okay?" I nodded and grabbed the controller, "let's play then?"

Pip then smiles and  jumps into my lap and grabbed the controller to play the game. "By the way... does that mean we're... you know..." I shrugged. "Maybe."