through another's eyes

Guys Gonas name is pronounced like the regular Jonah. Please be easy on me with the steamy stuff I'm trying my best not to make it cliche or cheesy. Please enjoy.

🙂

My name is Mackey and I have bipolar disorder. I have to take pills every morning to stabilize my emotions so I can function normally. My dad and mom are both drinkers and drug addicts. My house hold has always been this way, no one's tried changing it. I can't tell authorities because my dad has threatened my life.

I have no friends at school and if I did I wouldn't be able to tell them. My dad drinks more than mom, he usually ends up coming to my bedroom yelling and throwing things at me. Calling me a piece of shit and how I shouldn't exist.

I have started to learn how to hide myself from him and patch myself up if he gets to me after school.

School was a whole other nightmare, grades and bullies don't help with my at home problems. I have a teacher who likes me and patches me up from the bullies, but I still end up coming in the next day with more scratches and bruises.

Today and next week and a half were different thought. Today a new boy came to school and for some odd reason, he took an interest in me. He found that he had five classes with me and that he really liked my eyes. It was odd for everyone, we all thought he would join the popular kids on the other side of the room, in the back. But instead he chose a seat next to black and blue Mackey.

Everyone accepts him and thinks it's weird that he joined the football team, but still hangs around me in class and at lunch. Basically when he sees me he come along my side to talk and ask as many questions he can. I have started to like his company, sometimes douting that he's doing it just because and not from a dare. He eventually told me his name and I've never really heard it before. His name was Gona, he pronounced it like the regular Jonah, which I thought was pretty weird. But nice.

On the second week he took me to his house after finding his football friends were beating the crap outa me. Turns out he's a rich boy, from a rich family. His family all but loved me and wanted me to stay the night but I told them I couldn't my dad would be cross with me, so the new boy took me home. With seeing my house, he didn't let me out of his car.

He started asking me questions and how it was like at home. I told him everything, knowing I shouldn't have done so. I mentioned to him I needed my pills and he began to drive to the closest Rite-aid. He looked angry, I feared that he was mad at me for not telling him sooner about my whole situation. I still had the thought that he was doing most things as a joke, but now I'm just confused and want to know if he's mad at me.

The thoughts left my mind when we pulled up to Rite-aid. Walking in I pulled papers out of my bag, yes I have all my paperwork, my parents don't wanna get my drugs and the government said they did want em doing the pick- up either. Gona have me a weird look but I had little to no time to explain things, I got to the counter and made a story about my parental units using my prescription and that I needed new bottles. They obliged and have them to me within a couple of minutes.

When we got back into his vehicle Gona asked, "do your parental units actually do that? Also no I'm not mad at you, just your parents....aaaaand you are gonna start living with me..." He trailed off, probably awaiting for my awsner. I turned to him with some shock but gave in, "No they didn't, they made me keep everything of mine in my room....and why with you?"

"Well from what I've learned about you, you don't have friends accept for me and you'll always be safe with me and at my house with my family....is all..." looking at him as the soft, yet stern, words fell from his mouth I seen he began to blush at his words. He looked at me before starting the car and I was just smirking like an idiot.

❄🌨❄🌨🌙🌌🌙🌌🌙🌌🌙❄🌨❄🌨

It's been a few months living with Gona and his family has gone through seven mass episode and twenty- three mini episodes. I felt bad for them, but they just kept saying that it was fine and that they'd learn to live with it. Things like they always learn to live with difficult things and tasks, but the thing they always say after all the guys and episodes.......they say, 'we love you and we always will'

Hearing these words made me feel like I had a real family. I also have started to feel more and more different around Gona. His mom noticed and had a stern, yet nice talk with me. After the talk I left to speak with Gona about my new found feelings and emotions for him. We sat outside under a tree and I explained what I understood, considering I've never been in a relationship, nor have I expressed my emotions like this.

His words made me just as confused as the day we met. Until I really thought it all thought it all through, it was sweat and I never thought him, or his family could think of me this way.

After a few moments he leaned closer towards me, at first I was at a loss until I figured out what was going on, I connected our lips. His were dry and a little ripped up, but in some odd sort of way, soft. He brought his hand to my cheek and then to my hair, pushing some behind my ear. While doing so he leaned farther to me and head the back of my head.

All of this being new to me, I felt odd, but extremely safe. Seconds later he made another experienced move, he licked my bottom lip, knowing movies or stories this was a request for entry and that was something I was not going to deny him. We started to lay under the tree, him on top of me and me under him. We became comfortable, I wasn't unsure, I wasn't in a panic, I was relaxed beneath Gona.

What felt like an hour passed and I opened my eyes to meet his, he released and kissed down my jaw. All the way till he met my neck completely, he began to suck. Which in all surprised me, I ready said I was new at this, but not out loud. I didn't push or fuss because it felt weird....
But it also felt....oddly good. My eyes half lidded I took in nature around us and while doing this I made eye contact with Gonas mother.

"Well, I'm glad it went well but could I please have Mack? Only for a little while."

Gona have his mom a pout but got off me anyway. He winked up at me and said until later as I was walking away. For most of that night I helped Gonas mother with dinner and after dinner our room was my last destination. When I walked in I seen Gona sitting on the bed with a towel on his head. I'm gonna guess he took a shower. I started to walk into the bathroom and heard him start to follow.

I looked in the mirror and seen five hickeys down my neck. I also seen Gona standing behind me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and nussled his face against my hair. "Sorry....about those...", he whispered into my hair. I just giggled and turned to him, looking him in the. "I don't hate them, their just new is all." I spoke.

"You know I wish you could see what I see, " he turned me to the mirror and leaned into me a little bit, then continued, "I see a very strong, yet damaged, adorable little Mack. Whome I love very much and will protect with my life..." His words came out soft but also warm, just like him. We walked back to the bed and got all snuggled up under the blankets. I looked up at Gona through the dim lighting and spoke softly these words, "I think you've already shown me how to see through another's eyes, and I love you too..." and slowly we drifted into a deep sleep while holding each other.