Rebellious

Ambrose's POV. 

He never really was a good guy. I mean he usually caused the teachers hell and created all sorts of problems for the principal. He really likes to mess around with the cheer leaders and the football players, why is still a mystery to me. But here I am letting him come into my home because him and my brother are best friends. 

For some reason he thinks I have some sort thing for him. I mean, sure he is kind of good looking but not enough for me. I know that's weird but he also had a horrible personality and poor manners. 

He always hits on me but when my brother comes around he stops or tries even harder. Why must he make it seem like i'm the bad guy in every situation. And trust me that's how it is with him around me. It sucks. A lot. The both of them come into my room to play on some sort of game station because our dad took Cota's and won't let him have it back until he gets himself a job. I for one, don't really see that happening anytime soon. I already have a job and I'm only two years younger than my brother. It is kind of ridiculous. 

I do my best to ignore them but my inner gay won't leave me alone when an attractive male is in my room. He's not the best looking, but he does have good futures... sadly. 

Really though I usually have to find another way to entertain myself. Sometimes I can sit in my room with them and watch them play, only because they play a lot of fighting games and it's funny to watch Jax freak out on my brother for not doing the mission right, or beating his ass in the game. In some odd way it makes me feel a little triumphant that he loses. I don't know how that works but it does. 

Another thing that sucks is that I have almost all the same classes as Jax does and he thinks in every one that it's okay be rude and distract me from my class work. He uses horrible pick up lines on me. On some girls or boys in those classes they might have worked, but not on me. I even told him once, he's gonna have to do better than that to win me over in the slightest way. 

He took that as they were all funny and to keep doing cheesy, stupid pick up lines. I still suffer from all of them, he even does repeats. I wish I could have a refresher. You know, like a new bad boy at school or in the neighborhood. That would be so nice. They might even fight. Boy would that be an interesting thing to see. Two bad boys at the school suddenly fighting over who is the biggest bad boy at the high school. Actually... I would pay to see that. 

It would be quite the event. And a good one at that, I could even make money off of it, I could sell popcorn. 

Of course though that wont ever happen to me because the gods don't think I deserve such luck. Oh well. The boys ran right up to my room and I silently lugged myself up. Boy was today gonna be somewhat exciting, not. 

When I got to my room they were both looking at me with puppy dog faces. Meaning they wanted me to help them through something or play a game with them or for them. Last time they did this I ended up playing the Grudge and I punched my brother in the face. This time I guess we were all going to play. And somehow I said yes to them. Why did I say yes?

Oh yeah, maybe I should say, I now have a crippling crush on my brother baboon of a friend. How it went from hate to like, I have no idea. I even asked my mom about it and she said it was the same for her... with my own dad. She said either it'll be a faze or it'll screw me over and love will win. I'm not quite sure which route I wanna take yet. 

Let alone at all. 

But again here I am sitting next to Jax and trying not to make any sort of physical contact. My sweet brother ended up having to do a butt load of chores, ,leaving me alone. With Jax. Anyone else see the dilemma that I'm facing here? No? Okay. 

Let me skip a little bit of my problem and keep this a little short. Jax ended up pushing me onto the floor and hovered over head. it was overly dominant and sexual. Me being me, I wanted out. As fast as possible. I wasn't really sure what my brother was doing but whatever it was he was sure taking his sweet ass time with it. 

He started to make his way down to my lips until my brother bursted into the room. It's about time he came. Jax groaned and climbed off of me, allowing me to get up. Cota apologized to Jax for interrupting and we started playing the game. All was well for the rest of the night... Until he was leaving. 

At the door he pulled me outside with him and kissed me. Deeply. For some reason I let my guard down and melted into the kiss. All he said to me before leaving were these exact words.

"See, I knew you liked  me. Maybe we could do more next time, but for now I better go before your brother beats me up."

Weeks later came the time around prom. and the idiot decide to ask me. You wanna know how he did it? It was pretty smooth, 'till I found out he stole some of the stuff to make it. 

He made a huge banner and sign with all sorts of paints. the banner was the asking to prom and  the sign was saying that we should do something rebellious sometime. I said yes to prom, but to the sign that, i cannot say.