Chapter Seven~Caught

Dedicated to my amazing readers! You are a true inspiration!

I was in a hallway at school, it was completely empty. I squeezed my fists, feeling the brushing sensation. This wasn't a dream, no I was having a vision. Crap.

Over the weekend I'd tried to find a better place to stay, but the entire city and its surrounding areas were all crowded in some way. There wasn't a single place that I'd found that would work, and now my entire plan was going to slip away because I wouldn't be able to stop myself from screaming. As soon as I woke up, I'd be immersed in twenty four hours of torture. Someone would hear me.

It was probably early Monday morning, and I had school today too. If I didn't show up at school and go to Dr. Green there was no telling what he and Mr. Blackbourne would do. They might track me down and find me somehow.

I was starting to stress out, but forced that problem away. There wasn't anything I could do now, I just needed to focus on my Chosen.

Glancing both ways of the hall I was confused when I didn't see a single member of my Chosen. To be thorough, I even glanced at the ceiling to see if one had miraculously been taped up there. They hadn't been. Where were they?

After spinning in a circle I decided to peek into one of the classrooms. It was full of students, looking at the board, it was clearly written Monday, November second. That was today.

Quickly my eyes darted to the time, eleven fifty five, just after lunch. I exited the classroom, back into the hallway, and at the very end of it, I saw someone walking towards me. Altering and straining my eyesight I froze in shock when I saw who it was.

Greg, the demon was here. I was tense, if he was here there was no telling if my Chosen would be safe. But where were they? I always saw my Chosen as soon as I went into a vision, so why wasn't I seeing them now?

Quick footsteps sounded from behind me and I turned around, my heart thumping a tattoo into my chest. There they were, Mr. Blackbourne, Nathan, and Dr. Green. They walked towards Greg with grim faces.

"You shouldn't be here, Mr. Johnson," Mr. Blackbourne called out in a cold voice, "You're expulsion can easily turn into being arrested."

Greg sneered, "I'm not here for you, I'm here for that Kinky Shit you keep around."

"Who?" Dr. Green asked exchanging a confused look with his brothers.

"Sing Sang Song." Greg called back, "Whatever her name is. We have unfinished business." Greg's eyes moved from my Chosen to where I was standing by the lockers. His blackened eyes darkened threatening and mocking me being there.

"Miss Sorenson has nothing to do you with you." Mr. Blackbourne called out, "Now, we're going to walk to the main office, and you're going to come with."

Greg spread his hands out, "Sorry, I have no plans on doing that. Unless Kinky Shit is in there too."

Nathan tensed and took up an offensive position, "You aren't getting near her."

Greg rolled his eyes, "She hasn't told you about me, has she?"

No-no I hadn't, and I don't plan on doing so. I shook my head at him, as threatening as I could manage. Once more Greg looked at me, and Mr. Blackbourne followed his gaze but of course couldn't see me standing there. "And what is it that she's failed to say?" He questioned straightened the glasses on his face.

Greg continued staring right at me, "The fact that I'm a demon." He elongated his fangs so they poked well beyond the others.

Nathan and Dr. Green swore while Mr. Blackbourne's eyes widened in surprise.