Chapter Twelve~Broken

A day early, but you deserve it! It's about thirty pages too!

Also, tell me if the spacing between paragraphs is weird, I tried fixing it but I might not have.

~A~

It wasn't rare that the Blackbourne team had a meeting of sorts over text, but almost all of them agreed that it was inconvenient to say the least. Opinions shared over text weren't nearly as intense as they were in person. No one could hear North's booming voice-to the thank fullness of those who wanted to hear past the age of thirty- no one could interrupt someone mid speech and instead were forced to type as quick as they could hoping they didn't make any grammar mistakes. However, with Sang Sorenson finally asleep with Gabriel in Sean's spare room, texting seemed appropriate.

Owen and Sean both had woken up early to get ready for what was bound to be a long day at the school they worked at. Many times had they shared a bed, but last night while laying on Sean's bed, sleep was hard to find. Fidgeting and moving around was happening constantly for both gentlemen, and numerous times one or the other once more brought up the events that had happened that day. Phones had been pulled out occasionally to check on the cameras to make sure Sang was still in the house, only to find her in the same position she'd been in thirty minutes previous.

Sleep hadn't been easy to find at all, so when their alarms went off simultaneously disturbing their light sleep, both of them couldn't help but groan. They couldn't allow themselves to complain though, not when they knew that Sang had stayed up for a full twenty four hours. Both were trying to be as quiet as possible, an easy feet for Owen, but Sean had to consciously think about it due to being used to living alone. The two of them were hoping that their Guardian Angel would sleep for a minimum of six hours, they easily saw how worn Sang Sorenson had been. Originally, they'd thought about dragging Gabriel to school due to him being healed, but couldn't come up with a legitimate excuse to force him to go to school and have someone else stay with Sang. The fact that Sang was now sleeping on the same bed as Gabriel caused them to use a group chat without him-one usually only used when discussing Gabriel's birthday.

Owen sent out the first text, casting out a question Sean and he had talked about the previous night.

Owen: We'll catch Mr. Coleman up on this discussion later today, however I want to know your thoughts on Miss Sorenson now that you've had a night to think about it.

The first text back took a while to send, showing that the boys were actually thinking about it and not just sending out random thoughts.

Silas: I've been going through my memories about all the times I could have been hurt or have almost died and I'm surprised I didn't fit the pieces together sooner. I wouldn't have guessed that Sang was our aggele, but I know I've been more than lucky with staying alive.

That seemed to spur the next text to be sent.

Luke: I'm surprised none of you did either. Just remember who realized it ten years ago...me...

His text was read, but largely ignored due to them not wanting to start an argument over text. They only had a little while longer before they needed to start driving to school, Sean, Owen, and Victor having to leave sooner than the rest.

Victor: I feel grateful to Sang, but after hearing what the visions do to her I don't like it. I hate the idea of her being hurt just to keep us safe.