=Chappie 3=

~Y'alls POV~

I hang up the last poster, stepping back to admire my handiwork. Musical posters covered part of the wall- (insert multiple bands here) posters covered the other side.

Turning around, I see Kat tracing the pattern on her bed sheet.

"So....is there anything else supposed to  be done on the first day..?"

"As far as I know, no. So, let's get to know each other!"

I froze up. "How about a no?"

Kat tilted her head to the side. "Why not?"

I pause. Why wouldn't I want to do it? I then shake my head and force a grin; "Actually, okay."

Kat squeaked, then sat down on the ground, waiting for me.

I sit down across from her, letting my hands rest on my knees.

"Alright, here's an easy one: Celebrity crush?-"

"Eric William Morris." I rattle off without hesitating.

She raised her eyebrows. "Okay then... I myself love Dan and Phil-"

"THE WHISKERS COME FROM WITHIN-" I screeched, and Kat screeched with me.

"PHAN?"

"PHAN!"

~time slip of an hour~

I lay on the ground, giggling as Kat made faces at me from the top bunk of her bed.

I haven't had that much fun in forever.

Kat suddenly stopped, staring at me oddly. "Have you cut?"

I jumped, suddenly realizing my sleeves had rolled up, and I quickly roll them down.

Jumping down, she grabs my arms, and pushes the sleeves up. Thin cuts, in even intervals, ran up my arm till they stopped at my elbow.

"...what has happened to cause you to cut, (Y/N)?" Kat asked with tenderness and caring.

Damn it. I swallow the lump in my throat, tears pricking at my eyes. "I...I lost a very, very good friend..he died.."

Kat nodded, letting go of my arms, and pulling me close, hugging me.

My happy mask crumpled, as my emotional wall fell apart. She barely knows me, and yet she cares. My chest started hitching, then shaking, and then I was sobbing, sobbing into Kay's shoulder as I let out all of the emotions I thought I could bottle away.

"Shh...it's okay....it's okay..."

{{here.

Bye my Squips and Bye Y'all!~}}