=Chapter 18=

~Squippy's POV~

I walked out side, closing the door softly. (Y/N) was fast asleep inside- after eating, she had got drowsy.

So, I carried her to her room and put her into bed, with a kiss on the head.

Time to get to work.

Striding out, I head across the big plaza, going to the Morris building-

Until I'm stopped.

By no other than Cubed.

"What do you want?" I asked, voice acidic.

"I want nothing- not from you. I want to keep you from killing innocent people." He crossed his arms, showing no fear.

"You are an idiot. You can't stop me. You are inferior. You were supposed to be just a help to defect Squips,- that's all you were ever made to be." I hissed, voice guttural.

I saw his hurt in his eyes as his stance faltered slightly. "No, I was made for more than that!"

Good. When's he's angry, he'll make mistakes.

So I keep going.

"What ever gave you the thought of that? Merica didn't even want you- she realized right from the start that you were defective, a glitch, useless, unimportant, unwanted, unloved!" I stared him down, voice insinuating, as I looked over him.

He didn't say anything.

He attacked.

Caught me off guard and got me in the jaw.

I retaliated, fighting back.

He couldn't handle it.

I kept landing hits.

Bam.

Bam.

I felt his nose break.

Bam.

I heard him scream- before I hit him in the throat.

Bam.

I'm pinning him to the ground, punching him repeatedly.

I pull away, chest heaving. He was nothing more than a bloody pulp on the ground.

He's dead.

Sanding up, I brush off my shoulders, unmindful of the blood.

I stalk towards the building, already planning out what to do next.

Let the games begin.

{{ugh I can't fight scene-

tags? Robert
Phillp
Volume
Dear_Bab
Dottie
Bye my Squips and Bye Y'all!~}}