=Chapter 24=

~Y'alls POV~

Shaking, I stand, staring at Squippy through blurred eyes.

"I'll stop....I'll stop for you.." he muttered, pulling me into a hug, with a quick kiss.

Why do I have to do this?

I bury my face in his chest and cry- cry for those killed, cry for Kat, cry for me...

And crying for Squippy.

Suddenly there's shouts and Squippy stiffens, frozen.

I duck out form his hold, tears still flowing, looking at the frozen look of shock on his face.

I kiss his cheek, before walking over to Kat, helping her up as other Squips move around, doing what they needed to do.

"It's okay..." Kat coughed out, blood dripping from her nose, "you did the right thing...."

I just nod, not speaking- if I speak, I'll start to sob, I'll start to bawl.

And then?

I'll just keep crying till I can't cry no more.

Kat limped over to another Squip which had on a trench coat and sunglasses.

I just sat down in the ground and buried my head in my lap.

~Kat's POV~

Fuck, everything hurts.

Goddamn-

I should've remembered about Eric's fùcking strength.

Heading over to Peter, I take a quick glance back to (Y/N). She was sitting curled up in a ball, face hidden in lap.

She had helped in the best way- but it's hurting her in the worse way.

"Hot damn, he did that?! Jesus.." Peter raised an eyebrow, arms crossed.

"He isn't a shrimp like you, Peter.." I joked, before sighing. "Let's execute the emergency plan-"

"No!" Dom interjected, staring down at me. "We aren't making his 'personality' a human he can be attached to- it's just not right!"

I sigh, shifting my weight to the other leg. "Dom, its all we have left."

Dom stared at me, then looked away. "You're right..."

"See? Even a supercomputer can be wrong." I huff, chuckling very slightly.

{{tiny bit of joking in 'tis angst world-

Bye my Squips and Bye Y'all!~}}