Epilouge

~Y'alls POV~

Groaning, I woke up to the sun streaming in my room.

"What the hell happened yesterday..?" I muttered, sitting up, but then just staying there.

Finally it came back to me. A exciting night out with Kat, Camellia, Trinity, and Jacob.

It was all great fun. Sighing, I reach over to my phone, and an odd thought popped up in my head.

'....Squippy..?'

Squippy?

What's that?

Shaking my head, I unlock my phone, laughing at the pictures I took of us having fun.

Kat using the cone and drinking.

A drunk selfie with Cami.

Jacob- wait, that's Jacob kegstanding?

Trinity was holding him up with no help from no-one else.

Jesus.

A wave of exhaustion flowed over me, and I yawned. I don't have any classes today...I could just sleep in.

I nod to myself, happy with my plans.

Before I see my arms.

The scars stand out, always reminding me of the worst part of depression.

Running my hand along one arm, then the other, a small thought floats its way to my consciousness.

'You can stop. You can find better ways to cope. You can go out, you can read-
Don't cut, craft.'

And for once, I felt like I could do it.

Of course, it would take a while. Someone can't be healed immediately, and depression hangs around, waiting for the best time to strike hard.

This isn't a magical x reader.

With this resolve, I lay back down, and go back to sleep.

~Kat's POV~

I grab my bags, but before I leave, I check in on Connor.

Well, to make sure it was Connor or not.

Pushing the door open slightly, I nod, satisfied.

The trans male was asleep in the bed, short black hair a mess against his tanned skin, also showing the pastel t-shirt he had worn to bed.

I felt like a failure.

Leaving out the room, I go to the car idling by the sidewalk.

"I'm here, open the trunk." It popped open, and I put my bags in, before slamming it closed and getting in the backseat of the car.

"Alright, let's head back to HQ- or can you take me there?" I asked, staring at Jacob.

I had failed.

"Sure you don't want to hang out with us?" Cami asked, turning to face me.

"Have to get to HQ...sorry.."I mutter.

"Oh honey, that's fine. Jacob, let's go." Trinity spoke up, curled into a semi-ball, bandages wrapped around the whole of her chest.

"Alright...Trinity, please, you being curled up doesn't help you heal."

"Mmk."

The car drove off.

I still felt like I failed. Instead of Squippy staying with (Y/N), Squippy is now attached to someone else,  and (Y/N) is gone.

Great.

{{and my children, this is the end, basically.

Love every single one of you.

So....

Bye my Squips and Bye Y'all!~}}