=Chapter 11=

~Y'alls POV~

After classes, I decided that we needed coffee, and needed it now.

"What coffee places are around here- other than Starbucks; I don't want to seem like a basic white girl."

"But, you're (enter nationality here)-"

"Shush."

Kat snickered, then gestured down the road. "There's an old café down the road- its small and run by some townspeople."

I grin, and nod. "Perfect."

We walk down, the wind blowing around us. "It's so pretty here..."

"Yep, the beauty of (enter state cause I'm lazy)"

I look around. It's fall, so of course, everything's changing. The trees had oranges and reds- green becoming harder and harder to find.

Leaves that already fell crunched under our feet.

For one that stays inside a lot, I still had a great love and appreciation for nature and all of her beautiful patterns.

"I might just move here..." I mutter.

"Might wanna re- oh hey, it's that Camellia girl!"

I look over to where Kat's pointing, and I spot her- she's walking in the middle between another girl and a taller boy.

'Poly...' was the first though that appeared in my head.

Why? No one will know.

"C'mon! Looks like they are going to the same place- let's go over." Kat grabbed my arm and dragged me along- at this point, I was happy all my shit was in my (backpack/drawstring bag/dorm).

"Hey! Hey, Cami girl!" I tried to pull away, but then we were there.

Cami waved, looking like someone who was trying not to laugh.

"Might I ask, who are these people, Ellia?" The taller boy pointedly asked. He already seemed like a statistical bitch- sounding full of himself.

"Jacob, this is (Y/N) and Kat. I met them when rushing to class..."

"More like bumped into! And I'm sorry, I just forgot to say it to ya." Kat grinned, before bending down, grabbing one of her hands, and kissing the top of it.

Jacob looked a very pissed at that, while Cami was looking away, and the other girl was laughing. "Holy shit, I think I found my soulmate-"

"Excuse me?"

"Don't worry Jacob- I'm not leaving you."

"Good."

"Alright. And by the way, I'm Trinity."

I waved hi, a little shook. This was, unexpected.

"Coffee?"

"Yes! Please! I don't like the wind- it's cold."

~time skip~

It ended up that Kat and I sat with Cami, Jacob, and Trinity.

Trinity's fashion sense- it fit college. An oversized TØP hoodie, grey sweatpants, maroon converse, and a grey scarf.

Jacob's was, business-like. He had on a black jacket, dark pants, and boots.

Talking with them, I warmed up to all of them- and it seemed they warmed up to Kat and I.

Kat was laughing, before she looked over at Trinity. "Hey, I wanna talk with you- is that okay?"

Trinity shrugged. "Sure, why not- Jacob. Let go of my waist. She's not going to hurt me."

Jacob huffed, and scooted back slightly, letting Trinity out.

Kat and Trinity went off to talk, and I continued talking to the other two.

~outside~

"Why the hell are you here?! You are supposed to stay with the WKM- along with the other two!"

"Well, I'm sorry that they wanted to come here-"

"Hmph. The damage is already done- but you now are risking not only your life, but Cami's."

"And why would that be?"

"Did you forget? This is an x reader with an obsessive, Yandere Squip. Anyone that (Y/N) starts crushing over, he'll kill. And unlike your role plays, there isn't no second chance here."

"Oh shit..."

"Oh shit is correct."

{{extra long chapter for me not updating in forever-

alSO- if you wanna know how trinity, Jacob, and Cami look like, go check out the MBS for Jacob and Cami on Female-Hxmiltcn 's profile- and the nightmares MBS on mine-

Bye my Squips and Bye Y'all!~}}