=Chapter 19=

~Trinity's POV~

I sit up, pausing Supernatural.

Did I just hear...fighting? And a scream?

I knew for sure it wasn't on the TV- things are calm, nothing getting killed.

Getting up, I walk over to the door- when there's a knock.

Oh-Kay...

I didn't like this at all.

Not. At. All.

I look through the little peeping glass and stop moving for a second.

Oh shit.

Its Squip. Or Eric. I don't know- but I do know why he's here.

He wants to kill Cami.

Backing away from the door, I turn and run to Cami's room, waking her up from her nap.

"Wha- trinity, what is it.." she mumbled, mind still asleep.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Someone's here's to kill you so fucking get uP!" That got her up. She sat up and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Really-"

Knock, knock, knock.

"Yes, now fucking leave out of this dorm by using the fire escape." I pulled her up, relived in my mind she took a nap with her clothes on. "Go to Jacob's dorm- you have the key- Go!"

I push her towards the window as the knocking turns more forceful.

Knock, knock, knock!

Cami ran over, opened the window and slipped through. She turned back and looked at me. "Aren't you coming along?"

I shook my head no.

"What- why?! Don't be a stupid hero and get yourself killed!"

Knock, knock, knock!

I laughed. "I'm going to make him hurt badly. Don't worry." I closed the window, locking it.

She pushed against the window, and I could tell she was pissed.

'Go.' I mouthed, before turning back to deal with the beast.

~Cami's POV~

I hit the window with my fist, feeling tears prick at my eyes as she walked out of the room.

God dammit, because of me once again, I'm going to lose someone else I care about.

Slowly  turning away, I slide down the ladder and hit the ground running, hair streaming behind me.

Please be okay, Trinity.

Please.

{{hi my eyes want to constantly close-

Bye my Squips and Bye Y'all!~}}