1 (Break Up) Justin Bieber

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

"I think I should go," she muttered, getting ready to make a move for the door.

"Don't." I blocked her path. "My hearts breaking, don't fucking twist the knife."

"What's the point of me staying? I don't want to hurt you Justin."

"It's a little late for that," I snapped before I can process my words. She didn't flinch.

"There's no reason for me to stay, you need to admit that." She was so much calmer than I, so collected. It didn't ease my mind in thinking that she wasn't at all heartbroken to be losing me. Us.

"Stay the night."

[Y/N] sighed. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"[Y/N], please." I didn't want to beg.

"Why?"

"Tomorrow you're not going to be mine, you're going to be out there living life without me in it, please, let me hold you, just for tonight," I gave in and pleaded her merely because I needed her. She didn't look ready to argue.

I took her hand and lead her towards the stairs. Neither of us spoke as I felt my heart stammering at the fact she held my hand so tightly. I knew that would be something I'd miss for a long, long time. I aimed for one specific room; my bedroom held so many memories of us and it only felt right to end it here.

I crawled into bed and pulled the covers back, motioning for her to lay beside me. I watched her closely as she did. I could feel the heat radiated off of her body when she fell into my side.

"I love you so much," I whispered, pulling her closer. I think it was closer than she expected because her body stiffened momentarily.

"I love you, too," she said, and I was sure she was saying it out of sympathy; I didn't think she'd leave me if she loved me.

Leaning over, I pressed my lips to her cheek, lazily kissing her. Her eyes fluttered closed and I moved further down.

"Justin..." she whispered.

"One last time," I rasped and she hummed, falling into me. "One more taste of you and I'll be prepared to let you go if that's what you want. Just to take me back."

Ever so slowly, I rolled over so that I was hovered over her body, my lips never leaving the dip in near her collarbone. [Y/N] let out the softest of moans and I held onto it tightly.

My hand reached underneath her, immediately finding the zip and sliding it down. [Y/N] didn't protest but just watched me while wrapping her hands around the back of my neck. Her dainty fingers played with the end of my hair and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Tell me you want it and you won't regret it," I said but didn't wait to tug the dress down her body.

"We should end it right," she spoke softly. "I'd regret it if we didn't."

I saw that as the green light telling me it was full speed ahead. Nothing else mattered anymore, not when the love of my life was laying underneath me, not when it was going to be the last time.

Resting my forehead on her shoulder, I brought my hand up to her covered chest, rubbing gently through the material the way I knew she liked; as a result, she pushed her hips up to me.

I couldn't hold back a grin as I noticed the hungry look in her eye. The idea of her wanting me was all I needed, even if deep down I knew it wasn't changing anything. It didn't change the harsh reality that would hit me in the morning.