Thirty Five (Reconnections) Justin Bieber

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

My back arched off of the bed in a moment of pleasure, my left hand ran down my thigh while the other rubbed circles on my clit. Soft moans left my throat as I took advantage of being home alone.

I laid spread out on the bed. My breath was steady but due to become heavy and rapid as I came closer. “Justin,” I whispered under my breath, imagining it was his fingers on me. I thought of him, busy doing interviews, having no idea what his girl was doing, what he was missing. I felt my actions increase in speed and pressure at the thought of him.

The bliss set in my stomach, causing me to cry out and grip the sheets beneath me. I only wished Justin was here to take care of me, to make me feel good, but right now, I’d settle for anything. I bit down on my bottom lip as I felt the increasing pleasure.

What I didn’t know was, Justin was seconds from walking through the door when he heard my moans and pleas for him. His eyes darkened at the sight of me spread out comfortably on our bed, my hands working their magic. He watched from the door.

“Oh, baby,” I heard a mumble, causing me to jolt up and bring my legs to my chest. I felt my cheeks heat up under Justin’s sympathetic gaze. He walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed. “You poor girl.” His eyes glanced around my face, his left hand moved my messy hair out of my face.

I didn’t speak, I sat watching him. He took hold of my arms and moved them to my side, he ever so gently pushed me back so that my head hit the pillows and I was completely open to his eyes. His hands parted my legs and he climbed on the bed, nestling in front of me. “I’ve been so busy, I forgot to make sure my princess was satisfied.” His thumb ran down my clit, making me gasp. “Forgive me, baby.” He added more pressure when he repeated his previous action.

“Look at you.” He breathed out, his eyes never leaving the space between my legs. “Wet and swollen, how could I disown you like this?” He left a wet kiss on my knee that sat close to his face. He pulled away to pull his shirt over his head and discarded it carelessly on the floor.

He kept deep eye contact with me as he leaned down to leave a soft kiss on my clit, he watched the fire burn in my eyes. His lips wrapped around my sensitive area and sucked with pressure behind his actions, he lived for the moans that left my mouth. I ran my hand along his arm in attempt to grip onto something, anything that I could find.

“Mm.” My head fell forward, I sent him a pleading look. A low grunt escaped his lips and hit my clit.

“What? Does that feel good? I’m going to make you feel so, so good after how I’ve been treating you, babygirl. I’m going to make you cum so hard, you’ll forget all about those times you’ve had to put in effort to get yourself off.” He pressed two of his fingers at my entrance, slowly moving them inside.

I felt the rigidity of his fingers push up against my walls, I whimpered appreciatively. I was constantly under his gaze, his eyes switched from my face to his fingers burying themselves inside of me.

“Oh, that’s so good, baby. But,” A smirk edged at the very corner of his mouth. “I know you can take so much more.” He whispered, only seconds before adding another finger, I bit down on my bottom lip and took a hold of his silky hair, tugging on it. “Good girl.” He pressed his lips to my clit once more, leaving a wet kiss.

“Shit,” My back arched off of the bed in ecstasy. “My fingers feel so good inside you, I can’t wait to feel you around my cock, princess.” His breath felt like feathers running along my clit, making me come alive.

I felt the heat drag through my body, electrifying every inch, every corner. I soon felt my back leaving the soft sheets of the bed as I came. Justin’s tongue only heightened the strength of my orgasm by reconnecting with my clit while his fingers moved at an impossible speed inside of me. I cried out, writhing under his touch. His eyes never left me as he loved the feeling of making me fall apart.