Seven (Cinema) Justin Bieber

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

“I told you we’d be late Justin” You whispered as you rolled your eyes, him not seeing you do it as the lights in the movie theater had already went out.

“Alright baby, but you were the one who wanted to get-“ Justin began in the furthest away voice from quiet, the whole movie theater could probably hear him.

“Shh, it’s already started” You whisper laughed as Justin grabbed your hand and walked you towards the back row, then pulled you down to sit.

Occasionally looking back at Justin and seeing him bored out of his mind during the movie, you laughed to yourself. You had basically dragged him here and didn’t feel bad one bit. Maybe if he had payed attention to the movie, he’d actually enjoy it.

“Baby, this is boring as fuck” Justin complained for the 3rd time so far as he slouched in his seat like a kid having a tantrum.

“Shh” You hushed, concentrating on the movie since you had already missed the first 10 minutes.

Adjusting himself in his seat, Justin slowly moved his hand from your knee towards you inner thigh, you felt chills go through your entire body. You knew exactly what he was doing.

“Jay, stop, people are gonna see us” You whispered, before licking your lips for moisture.

“They won’t, please I know you want it too babygirl” Justin moaned into your ear, as he moved your skirt out of the way. You could hear the desperation in his voice. Focusing on Justin for a second instead of the movie, you watched as he bit his bottom lip then smirked at you. Already feeling yourself get wetter and wetter by the second, you gave into Justin’s needs and left his hands free.

Justin slowly slipped one of his hands inside of your panties causing you to spread your legs a little, desperate for him now. Feeling him slowly rub your clit, you let out a quiet whimper, causing him to look at you with another smirk on his face.

“Faster baby..” You managed to let out whilst still keeping your voice low

“Shh” Justin hummed as he moved his other free hand towards your inner thigh, your body was aching for him.

With one of his hands, Justin began to rub your clit faster each second in circular motions using his thumb, and with the other hand, he slid two fingers inside of you, causing your body to feel like fire. The restriction from moaning was killing you.

“Justin, I.. I need to scream your name.. I need to moan for you” You let out, short of breath

Parting your mouth a little, you looked over at Justin. He looked back at you with the same smirk on his face and was quick to pull his fingers out of you, using that hand to cover your mouth.

“What the fuck? Why did you fucking stop” You whispered, with an annoyed tone in your voice after pushing Justin’s hand away from your mouth.

“As much as your moaning turns me on, you can’t make a single noise, or I’ll have to stop” Justin explained. God, his seriousness was such a turn on. “So shut up and let me finish babygirl” He continued as he licked his lips.

You nodded.

Hearing the loud music from the movie kick in, you were desperate to moan for Justin as no-one else would hear at the moment, but as he had told you, you couldn’t, or else he would stop. And he wasn’t kidding when he said that.

Justin inserted his fingers back into you, making you quiver.

“You like that?” He questioned you whilst smirking and teasing you over the fact you couldn’t let out the moans you wanted to.

You just nodded again, biting hard against your bottom lip.

“Justin… I’m gonna..” You grabbed his wrist, rough, so that you had something to grip on to and closed you eyes in pleasure.

“Cum for daddy, princess” He whispered, leaning closer to you so that you felt each breath he took against your bare neck. He knew talking dirty would send you over edge.

Not being able to take the non-moaning stage any longer, you arched your head back against the seat and felt your climax approach, letting out a murmured moan as you did it. Low enough so that nobody heard, not even Justin.

Panting quietly with short breath, you rested your head back, then opened your mouth as Justin moved his fingers towards them. Smirking you sucked on his two fingers, which you knew would turn him on in every way possible.

“That’s right baby, good girl”