Thirty Two (Slow Sex) Justin Bieber

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

We lay together, completely bare. Justin’s hand rested on my stomach while his head nuzzled my neck. I admire the moonlight that shined through the curtains, illuminating the material. The faint sounds of street noise came through the window: the low voices of people walking by, the engines of cars cruising by the house, the wind becoming violent every so often and banging against the window. I became so caught up, I didn’t notice Justin slowly climbing on top of me.

His lips met my throat, pecking the skin that held together in front of my voice box. He left wet, open mouthed kisses on the hot surface of my body.

His eyes were heavy as we laid in silence, the room was dark, almost so that I couldn’t see Justin’s face. However, if I I looked closely, I could see the outline of his lips and the crease in his forehead. He ran his hand down the curves of my body, it pressed tightly against me. “I love you.” His words were final and strong as they left his mouth with a croak, neither of us had spoken in a while. The last sounds we made were sounds of pleasure, ecstasy.

I said nothing. I simply pressed my lips onto his, feeling the dryness of them as they moved with mine. I scanned his teeth, counting them with my teeth. I dug deep and grabbed the emotions that were within me and merged them into the kiss. The way his fingernails dug into my skin told me he felt all I had to say.

He shuffled from above me and before I knew it, I felt him pressing at my entrance and pushing inside of my walls. I let out a quiet hum as I felt him. He let out a grunt of pleasure, making me melt. The voicing of his bliss brought me my own.

“You’re so beautiful.” He whispered in my ear, I refrained myself from jumping in shock at him being closer to me than I imagined, not wanting to ruin the moment. “You’re a beautiful woman who deserves everything good in the world.” His words were strong, but his voice quivered every few seconds as he felt his pleasure corse through his veins.

His thrusts were slow and deep, he was in no rush. He took two seconds to hit the back of my walls and two seconds to pull out again, he did this continuously. He rested on his elbows, his head leaning against my chest as he moved against me. His lips left soft kisses on my skin a few times.

“I love being with you like this, being the only one who gets to see you like this is wonderful.” He whispered some more, to which I moan and hummed. “I adore you so, so much.” I could tell he was becoming more worked up, but his movements didn’t pick up, he kept the same rhythm.

“I love you.” I whispered, closing my eyes when I felt the pleasure increase, hitting my stomach. “Hmm.” I relaxed, feeling content as the feeling ran through my veins.

“I want to make you happy, I want to make sure you’re content and satisfied. I want to be your everything.” He sighed, his breathing increasing.

The wind outside picked up, clashing with the glass of the window constantly. The streetlights flickered outside, reflecting on the curtains.

“You are.” I spoke simply, reassuring him. My hands roamed his back and his shoulders, never leaving his skin. “You have been for the longest time.” I whispered, pecking his shoulder.

His thrusts became sloppy, but they never increased as he drove us both to a slow but blissful orgasm. The atmosphere only filled with more desire as we came close. “I’m so close.” He whispered calmly, tickling my neck with his breath. His eyes drooped shut from probably his drowsiness aswell as his orgasm closing in.

I didn’t have time to reply; my orgasm hit me. It was intense, but the kind of intense were no words left your mouth, you simply absorbed the feeling running through your veins and the hotness of your skin. My legs wrapped tighter around Justin’s waist as I came, he grunted roughly for the first time during our night of slow, steamy routines.

I felt him let go, his body shook as his eyes scrunched shut. He held his breath as he held back his moans and groans of pleasure. Once the majority of the pleasure had subsided, he let out a sharp breath against my skin. He breathed heavily as I did the same.

My hand moved to his hair as he collapsed on top of me. His head rested under my chin as he laid peacefully. He let out a soft hum of appreciation while I tugged on the ends of his hair. “I love you.” He whispered, leaving a wet kiss on the front of my throat.