4 (Quick Blowjob) Jason McCann

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

"Jason what are you doing?" You ask walking into his study, he held his finger up shushing you as he continued to speak in french to whomever was on the phone. You sighed walking over to him, he pulled you swiftly in his lap pecking your cheek quickly.
A smirk arose on your face realizing your position, you smiled innocently at him before wiggling your hips around on him, a instant hard on arose poking you in the bottom as he grunted lowly "If you don't stop I will take you over this damn desk Y/N." He growled before placing the phone back over his ear
You huffed climbing off his lap, a idea popped in your head as you a stared at his strained errection. You slowly sank to your knees, his eyes darkened as you palmed him roughly through his pants, making his member grow even bigger than before. In a swift movement he gripped your hair in his hands "Take care of it." He growled quietly, almost a sense of pain resided in his voice.
Without any more teasing you unzipped his zipper, grabbing him through the slit of his Calvins you blew lightly on his tip which glistened with pre cum "Quit it." His grip on your hair tightened making your scalp burn, without another thought you took him in your mouth, stopping when you felt him hit the back of your throat a husky moan vibrated through his chest.
He struggled out his words to the person on the phone as you continued to suck harder and harder, your cheeks hollow and your eyes focused on him whos bottom lip was clamped tightly to the point of drawing blood. You made the bold move of massaging his balls in your hand, that sent him into his undoing, his salty liquid warmed the back of your throat as it slowly slid down.
With that he quickly hung up the phone, his moans loudened as he finished his release. Once he had done so you let him fall from your mouth "What the hell am I going to do with you."