Thirty Six (New Experiences) Justin Bieber

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

Justin’s hands gripped my thighs impossibly tight, his fingers leaving white imprints on my skin. He growled against my clit, making me gasp. He was going to town, that was for sure. His hair was falling in his face, it was damp from the sweat that had formed during our previous escapades.

He held my ass up a few centimetres from the bed causing veins to show through his skin like various rivers travelling down his arm. “That feel good?” His voice was muffled against my skin. My head moved up and down rapidly as I closed my eyes. “You taste so delicious, babygirl. You’re making daddy very happy.” His voice melted through my ears, sending chills up my spine.

It’d been a while since Justin had been so rough, I’d almost missed his degrading words and forwardness. The last few months had been filled with straight forward sex when Justin got home, a quick fuck before bed, or oral sex every now and then. Even though we both loved all three of those, I think we both knew how much more pleasure-filled this was, even without expressing it to one another.

The lights were dim, just so that I was only just able to make out the tattoos on his arms, and when he looked up, his features were only just visible. The only sounds that could be heard were my heavy breathing as I was brought closer to my high and the sound of Justin’s mouth clashing with my clit. A few grunts and groans were audible from Justin’s mouth every so often.

He panted, disconnecting his mouth from where I needed him the most. He ran his hand through his hair, pushing it out of his face. I let out a tiny whimper to which he smirked. “I gotta take a break, I’m suffocating down there.” He chuckled. I felt my face flush with embarrassment while my core ached for release. Deep down, I knew his pause from pleasuring me would cause a strong high for me, so I didn’t complain. He readjusted himself on his elbows, moving his hand to my clit and pressing his thumb down. “Mm,” He let out a content sigh. “I love how you react when I put even the slightest bit of pressure on your clit.” He kept me under his stare.

From what I could see, his eyes were dark and daring, they bored into my own. His chin shined against the light that came through the open window, my juices coating it. I watched as he licked his lips and take his bottom lip into his mouth, tasting me subtly.

“Justin,” My voice came out a whisper, almost pleadingly. He didn’t reply, he simply raised his eyebrow while a subtle smirk edged on his lips. “P-Please, make me cum.” To this, he bit down on his bottom lip.

His thumb rubbed circles on my clit, he made eye contact with me while leaning down to kiss the side of my knee. “You know, I believe I’ve been fairly good to you; I’ve fucked you and made you cum twice already tonight and you want more? You’re such a little slut for me, aren’t you, princess? Admit it. Tell me how much of a slut you are for me, and only me. You’re mine.” He growled, his words owning complete possession.

I let out a shaky breath when I felt his tongue begin to trace uncoordinated cirlcles on my sensitive area. When I didn’t speak, he slapped my thigh with both encouragement and warning as he continued his action with his mouth. I gasped. “I-I’m yours, I’m your slut and only yours. Please.” I felt my back arch off of the bed, my knuckles turned white as I gripped the sheets beneath me.

“Oh, you’re such a good girl.” His teeth captured my clit and refused to let it go. I cried out with both pain and pleasure. “But you know I don’t just let you cum, you’ve gotta hold on.” He pouted for a moment, mocking and teasing me, knowing what it did to me. “You like this, don’t you? You like having me here to persuade you into my little fantasies, without even realising that you’re enjoying this just as much as I am, maybe even more.” His fingers on his right hand poked at my entrance, giving me a hint of what was to come, no pun intended. They pushed their way through me.

My fingers waded through his hair, feeling the knots and tangles. His head moved only slightly against my tugs of his locks. His mouth concentrated on opening and closing against my clit while his fingers started to build up their speed inside of me. I cried out at the immense pleasure that was making its way into my body.

“Come on, come on, baby. Let go now. If you don’t let go, I’m not going to forgive you. I want this and you’re going to give it to me. Cum for me.” His sharp and demanding words went straight into my ear and I did just that. I collapsed around him.

I writhed beneath him, feeling my stomach tighten. The pleasure was blissful, more than it ever had been since I could remember. I instantly felt my body shoot forward and before I knew it, a water-like substance was being released out of me and hitting Justin’s face and neck. He pulled away in what seemed to be shock and confusion.

While my chest heaved, we sat in silence. I felt my cheeks heat up as I felt embarrassment and dread for the conversation to come. I sat up and covered my body. Justin didn’t move, a drop of my juices rolled down the side of his mouth, accompanied by a few more.

“What the fuck,” Justin whispered, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He looked up at me. “Did you just squirt?” His voice was strained.

“I, uh, I guess so. I’m sorry.” I bit down on my bottom lip, I wasn’t sure if it was to stop myself from crying or laughing. His face showed confusion once more as he frowned.

“What? Why are you apologising? Are you embarrassed?” He sat up on his knees, giving me a view of the bulge that was showing through his boxers, I tried hard to keep my eyes on his face. I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. “Fuck,” He whispered. “Babe, that was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. I’ve secretly wanted so badly to make you squirt but I never exactly knew how,” He chuckled almost nervously. “God, that was so sexy, please, please don’t be embarrassed; once I work out what it was that did it, you’ll be doing it a lot more.” He chuckled, making me laugh and my shoulder relax as the tension eased off. He stroked my thigh. “Now, round four?” His voice was almost daring as he grinned at me.