Thirty Eight (Getting Off Part Two) Jason McCann

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

He hummed. “I’ve got more important things I need to do.” He chuckled seductively into my ear before tapping my ass. I felt his hard gaze on me as I walked, I turned to see him licking his lips.

When we made it to the bedroom, he shut the door quitely. He didn’t speak, he simply watched me. Moments passed before he finally took a small intake of breath. “You know, you’ve been a bad girl.” He started walking towards me slowly. “And you know what happens to bad girls?” His hand came to the side of my face, moving my hair out of the way. I watched him intently. He raised an eyebrow at me. “I said, do you know what happens to bad girls?” His voice was more demanding now, ringing through my ear. I jumped slightly at the tone of voice he used.

“N-No.” I bit down on my bottom lip, feeling myself heating up already. His stare was taunting, threatening almost.

He took in a large breath before letting out slowly. “Bad girls get punished.” His voice was deep, he moved impossibly close. “Bad girls aren’t allowed to cum until they’re told they can. Bad girls get used. Bad girls get spanked.” His lips were centimetres from my ear now, but he didn’t lower his voice. “You want that? Oh, you do. I can see it in the way you bite down on that poor lip of yours, I can see it in the way your breathing is getting heavier by the second.” His hand moved from face to my chest. His fingers trailed over my boob before they lightly took my covered nipple in between them, making me gasp in both pain and pleasure. “You want to be punished, you want to be treated like a dirty slut. Isn’t that right?” His eyes scanned my face while I stared up at him pleadingly. “Tell me you want it, slut.” He spat, making me let out a high pitched noise, almost like a whimper.

I took a hold of Jason’s arm for some sort of stability, he smirked as he witnessed this. “You know,” He took the hem of my shirt in between both his hands and lifted it up slowly. “You’re lucky I’ve let you get away with being this quiet so far.” The material had only just come over my head as he roughly pressed his lips against mine. I moaned against him. I was left only wanting more when he pulled away. “But don’t worry; you’ll be the furthest thing from quiet soon.” He was now whispering in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

His hands travelled around to my side, beside my boobs. His thumbs stretched and latched over my boobs. His thumbs traced circles around my nipples, causing my body to ignite. “You’re a good girl for not wearing a bra, that makes daddy very happy.” He seemed to bask in the way I leaned my head back while he gave me such simple pleasure. It didn’t lost long however. He removed himself from me.

“Do you know what’s going to happen now?” I watched in the corner of my eye as his hand ran down the front of the material of his boxers, he grunted softy. “You’re going to suck me off. Oh, I know you’re already soaking wet for me but that’s just going to wait.” He grabbed a firm hold of my hand and pulled it towards the hem of his boxers. “I trust you not to disappoint.” A glint of lust floated through his expression when he felt my touch.

I pulled them down his legs slowly, watching as his length stood tall. I stumbled to my knees and pressed my hands against his thighs. I took my time, I kissed up the underneath of him, loving the way he shuddered. Once I’d reached his tip, I took him into my mouth, inch by inch. “Oh, fuck.” He whispered, looking down at me. “Do you like that, [Y/N]? You love having my dick deep in your throat don’t you?” He growled, taking handfuls of my hair in his hands. He pushed himself deeper into my mouth, making me gag. It only seemed to spur him on.

“Shit.” My fingers dug into his skin while he thrusted his hips against me. “Close that mouth around me.” He spoke through gritted teeth, groaning when I did so. He pushed against my throat, I felt the rigidness of him against my mouth. “You got me close already, fuck.” He let out a low chuckle which almost instantly fell as he felt himself edge closer.