Twenty (Under Arrest) Justin Bieber

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

You felt a bunch of kisses being pressed to your face, the scent of Justin’s minty toothpaste filling your nostrils. Fluttering your eyes open, he pecked your lips making you groan. “Wake up sweetheart.” He smiled, nudging your face with his chin. You shook your head no playfully, turning on your side so you could fall back asleep. “Y/N,” He hummed, cuddling up behind you, his cold hands roaming under his t-shirt of his you’re wearing.  You smacked his hand away, laying on your stomach so he could stop groping you. “Get up baby.” He cooed, laying his head on back, his fingertips crawled up your spine making you shiver. His slyly picked you up in his arms, your head hitting his bare chest as he carried you bridal style into the bathroom. Your eyes shot open as soon as you heard the sound of the water pouring out the shower.

“No, no, no, no.” You shrieked, trying to get out of his hold. He laughed, tugging his boxers down with one hand. He stepped in the shower as you tried to get out his grip but it was too late. The warm steamy water soaked the white t-shirt. He put you down, your cold feet hitting the tile, a pout on your lips. “I hate you.” You huffed, as his hungry eyes stared at your hard nubs through the t-shirt. You playfully rolled your eyes, your fingers tugging the shirt over your head along with your panties.

“You love me.” He responded, his hands finding their way to your waist. “Are you excited for the Halloween party tonight?” He questioned, turning you around so your back could press against his chest, the now hot water rushing down over the both of you. You hummed in response as Justin grabbed the shampoo, beginning to massage in into your scalp.

“I have two costumes, one for the party and one for the after party.” You teased, leaning your head back into his magic fingers. He stopped for a moment thinking about what you just said. You guys didn’t plan for an after party—with your guest.

“What after party?” He questioned as you turned around to wash the shampoo from your hair. You didn’t answer him, just gave him a shy smile, his eyebrows furrowing.

Stepping towards him, you brushed your lips against his neck, “I’ll just say that the after party involves you, me and a bed.” You whispered, your voice vibrating against his neck. He sucked in a sharp breath as you pulled away. Grabbing the pink luffa from hanging on the shower wall, you squirted the peach smelling body wash on it, turning your back to Justin as you washed yourself.  

“How about we cancel the party and skip to the after party.” He husked, kneading his hands into your ass. You bit down on your lower lip trying not to give into his temptations. “So you’re dressing up for me?” He asked. “A little nurse costume?” He added, trying to figure out your second costume. You shook your head no. You went out a few days ago and found a sexy police costume. You know he’s going to love it because it’s unexpected. He’s had his little school girl fantasies but this one will surprise him. “A school girl? I’ve always dreamed of fucking you in one of those skirts.” He admitted, making you giggle.

“Nope, but you’ll see.” You said, pressing a chaste kiss on his lips while the soap washed off your body. Before he could ask for more you stepped out the shower, many curse words leaving his lips. Just as you were pulling you jeans up your legs he stepped into the room, you two share without a towel wrapped around his torso. You shook your head playfully at his attempt to make you give in. “Get dressed, we need to get more decorations remember?” You proposed. He gave a subtly wink as you watched his non-hard cock swing as he walked. You rubbed your hands over your face regretting ever telling him about your little surprise…he’s going not going to let it go all day.

Over the next few hours, you and Justin picked up more decorations, the Halloween cake and other things. He teased you the whole by doing little things: he would rub his hand up and down your thigh while driving, discreetly grope your ass in your skinny jeans at the store, and kiss your neck to catch you off guard.