Forty One (Justin Bieber & Jason McCann Threesome)

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

The two sets of eyes were beaming down at me, one so much more darker than the other. They captivated me as I lay completely bare and open to them on the bed.

Justin’s eyes were burning with lust, I could see it. His face was settled, a small smile on his face and his tongue gliding along his bottom lip every so often while his eyes travelled up and down my body. His breath was becoming heavier as the room became hotter.

Jason’s stare was much more dark. He seemed to have a seductive glare on his face as he watched me. He seemed calm and collected, he stood almost ready and waiting. His face held a frown that held me captivated.

Before I knew it they were both moving closer. Justin aimed straight for my lips, his connected with mine in seconds. His tongue dragged across my own and his hands held each side of my face while he kissed me passionately. Meanwhile, Jason’s hand took a hold of my thigh while his fingers dug into me, leaving pebble-sized spots of white on the surface of my skin. His mouth leaned over and took my now hard nipple into his mouth, causing me to let out a gasp that flew straight into Justin’s mouth. I grabbed a hold of Justin’s hair while I felt Jason’s tongue swirling around my sensitive nub.

Jason growled against me, it rang through my ears and caused me to whimper while Justin kissed down my neck softly. “Lay back.” Jason demanded. I obeyed happily and laid flat on my back. I ran my hands over my boobs teasingly. “Look at you,” He breathed out. “So ready.” His finger teased across my clit continuously while Justin moved up to my boobs, he sat next to me, taking one in his hand and rubbing his palm against it while he sucked the other harshly. I felt my back arch at the slight pleasure.

Justin’s lips moved up to my collarbone and up my throat. “You’re so beautiful, what have we done to deserve you like this?” He whispered so only I could hear, but by the way the pressure of Jason’s fingers on my clit increased, he’d heard. It was almost like there was competition. Jason, who was kneeled on the floor, slid his two fingers down my clit and to my entrance. He wasted no time and plunged two of his lengthy fingers inside of me, I cried out in surprise.

“Mm.” He sighed as his gaze rested on my face. “That took you by surprise, didn’t it? Is that too much for you? I know a cum-thirsty slut like you can take so much than that.” He spat his degrading words at me, causing a penetrating shiver to take over my body for a good few seconds. “How about three fingers? Hm?” He pulled his fingers out before quickly adding a third, making me moan in both pain and pleasure at the sudden stretch.

Justin sat next to us, rubbing his hand up and down his cock while watching my face. I watched as his eyes shuddered when that spark of pleasure was released. I arched my back when I felt the rigidness of Jason’s fingers pressing up against my walls, putting pressure on them. “Shit.” I bit down on my bottom lip, attempting to control myself.

“Oh, I can feel you tightening around my fingers. Are you gonna cum already?” Jason’s smirk looked almost evil, but it was so threatening and dark that it spurred me on and I felt myself edging closer. “After this, you’re going to repay me by sucking me off, isn’t that right? You’re going to be so happy with me because I made you cum so hard.” He whispered, I hadn’t even noticed he had become dangerously close to my clit so my body jerked when I felt the wetness of his tongue hit my clit. “Cum.” He took his tongue away for one second before throwing it from side to side on my clit.

I heard Justin’s heavy breathing only increase as I came. I gripped the sheet beneath me as I watched the two men above me, feeling the room spin as the feeling of bliss travel to every inch of my body. “Fuck, fuck, fuck.” I cried out as it subsided, I let out a shaky breath. I thought to the situation and felt myself become excited for what could possibly follow. I watched Jason slide his tongue up the length of his fingers, tasting my juices. I watched his eyes burn into mine.