Thirty Four (So Wrong But So Good)

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

I looked over from my desk and noticed Justin smirking over at me. I bit the inside of my cheek as I felt myself become hot under his stare, I tried to gain professional control.

I silently awaited the shrill sound of the bell to ring so I could be away from him and his suggestive attitude. Once the bell rung however, he made his way over to my desk, I sighed deeply as I let out a shaky breath.

“Hey, Miss [Y/L/N],” Justin stood at the front of my desk, directly in front of me, giving me a perfect view of his deep brown eyes. “Would I be able to stay behind to catch up?” He bit down on the pinkness of his bottom lip, seeming to be holding back a smirk.

“Of course, do you need help with anything?” I racked my brain for any excuse to get him to leave, wanting to be away from him to stop my mind from wandering even further than it already had. Nothing came to mind, however.

“Is there anything you need help with?” His question was innocent, but my mind twisted his words.

“How sweet of you to ask.” A sly smirk made its way onto my lips, I inwardly cursed myself but couldn’t seem to stop the excitement and anticipation arising in my body.

“Anything.” He stated simply, not moving a muscle. He sent shivers down my spine, but he had no idea. He bit down on his bottom lip.

“Come here.” I spoke with an almost whisper, feeling dominant as he followed my command, a confused look took over his face as he stood before me. I stood up and looking at him, he stood only a few inches taller than me. “Kiss me.”

I couldn’t help it. His eyes that swirled with caramel and the heat of his body when it stood close to my own was too much.

“Wh-what?” He looked puzzled but didn’t move or try to break the closeness between us.

“I said, kiss me.” I smiled up at him reassuringly, the expression on his face settled as his eyes bored into my eyes and then down to the curve of my lips.

And he did just that. Within seconds his mouth was moving against mine, his hands grabbing a hold of my waist. I ran my hands up his chest, earning a groan from his throat. He tugged on the end of my shirt, I pulled away from the kiss, surprised by his forwardness. I grabbed a hold of my shirt and pulled it over my head, Justin’s eyes turned darker as he glanced from my eyes to my chest. I laughed under my breath. I pulled him back into me. “You’ve done this before, right?” I muttered against his lips. He nodded quickly, moving his hands to my ass and taking it in his palms. Relief flooded my system.

I grabbed the end of his shirt and tugged continuously, indicating to him exactly what I wanted. He removed it quickly and threw it to the floor carelessly. His hands burned into my skin as they ran around my back and to the clasp of my bra, he worked it effortlessly and it was joining our shirts on the floor within seconds.

“You know what I want you to do?” I whispered against his lips. He hummed eagerly, pulling me closer to him and pressing his lips down onto my lips harder. “Eat me.” I grinned into the kiss, digging my nails down his captivating, toned chest. His craving hands pulled on my trousers and recklessly dragged them down my legs, he breathed out shakily as he stared at me. I sat down in my chair and smirked at him.

He abruptly moved forward and pressed his lips back onto mine, giving me a satisfying feeling once more. His mouth moved sloppily against mine. I felt his hands run up my thighs and his fingers taking a hold of my underwear, in contrast to his earlier actions, he dragged them down slowly. I felt myself longing for him.