Fourteen (Mistaken Thoughts) Justin Bieber

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

“Quit touching me” he seethes through his teeth.

“What?” you smile back.

You tilt your head as you innocently keep your hand on his thigh. You know you shouldn’t be provoking him but you couldn’t help but find his reactions so amusing. He had been super busy with travelling and business you two had hardly anytime alone.

The scenery was amazing, a building so structured and built so well, it almost reminded you of an ancient castle of some sort. The night sky was pitch black, the trees were barely there but you could make out the shapes and branches as it swung in the cold air. Speaking of cold air, you could definitely feel the chilly breeze hit your exposed arms and legs.

“Are you cold?” he whispers lowly beside your ear as he places his hand on the crook of your lower back.

You could feel the shiver travel down your spine, not because of the breeze but because of barely there touch of justin’s hand.

Beautiful looking figured women and men were surrounded you as you scan your eyes left and right. You now felt out of place as you lean down to slowly sip your glass of alcohol.

“Hey!” you turn your head to the familiar voice and see Kendall and Hailey.

After a while of walking around the exhibit of art, expensive yet bland like of looking paintings and structures you finally feel tired and a bit off from all the walking and wine you’ve drank.

“So he was carrying me on his back and then he just dropped me,” kendall exclaims as she continues to tell you two her hilarious story of a recent fan meet story, where supposebly a male fan wanted to take a photo with her on his back, instead he dropped her. You laugh along with the girls as they continue to joke around. You were glad you bumped into them or else you’ll just be dragged along beside Justin and his stupid business conversations that you had no intention of listening to.

“By the way, i really like how the dress works with your body,” hailey squeals out, pinching the fabric between her manicured nails, “expensive?”

“yeah, it’s a little over a thousand.” you answer back and you twirl the bubbly liquid remaining in your glass.

“Justin has that kind of money, that boy sure does love you,” she says in a teasing voice.

You smile back as you hear Justin’s name being mentioned. You almost forgot about justin, “I hope he does,” you whisper under your breath. Kendall and hailey didn’t seem to hear as they begin ranting and gossiping again.

“I’ve been looking for you everywhere! Jesus stop running away from me and answer your phone next time,” justin scolds you as he drags you by the forearm into the black vehicle.

You wanted to cry and wail like a baby at him. You were the one looking and waiting for him. You try to keep up with his pace as you painfully walk to the car.

“Justin,” you squeak out, your voice slightly breaking because of the aching in your feet. He narrows his eyes to your for a moment as soon as he hears the tone in your voice. “My feet. It hurts.” He quickly and effortlessly scoop you up bridal style and opens the door, placing you carefully before getting in as well.

You weren’t sure if Justin still loved you like before, you were scared he had moved on. You hadn’t seen him in a week and a half and during the time apart you two barely spoke or facetimed. You had been super busy with college as well as managing a partime job, even though he insisted you he could cover all your financial issues even though you knew he could easily do that, you still wanted a normal life despite being in a relationship with a rich billionaire. Most of the times when you would call him he would quickly excuse himself because of a ‘meeting with important people’ but whenever he calls you, he always expects you to answer his call. “Ugh that stupid idiotic-”